+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

manideol06

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
I got this email .. yesterday .. this AR or AOR ?

UCI: 11XXXXX
Application No.: EP0048XXXx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXxXx

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2022/03/04.

Ms. Ramzi

Aug 6, 2022
I have AR in July 2021. No AOR yet. Which number to call to get temporal number. Please someone help me. I see many are Calliing and speaking to agent. How do you go about this. Share with me the trick please. Thank you.

erziepp

Jul 30, 2022
Hello,

I got DM on ECAS on 29 July 2022, just a day right before the long weekend. Since then I have been waiting for portal 1 but nothing happened.

I applied through OINP (Master's stream 2020), paper-based.

Anyone can share with me your timeline or experience? I'm wondering how long it takes between receipt of DM and portal 1. The wait time of OINP is really stressful and painfully long.

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
To link an application:

• Follow the steps to sign into your online account or create a new one.
  • In your account, under “View the applications you submitted”, click on “Add (link) your application to your account to check your status”.
  • Enter the information exactly as you did on your original application. If you made updates after you applied, enter the most recent information.
You can try to link an application 5 times. If it doesn’t work after 5 tries, you’ll be locked out for 24 hours.
Hi

I tried it but it did not show my application

Sidhu2018

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
I have AR in July 2021. No AOR yet. Which number to call to get temporal number. Please someone help me. I see many are Calliing and speaking to agent. How do you go about this. Share with me the trick please. Thank you.
Call on this number 1 (888) 242-2100
Options 3 2 2 4 0

manideol06

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
If u are in Canada, then u r inlander, there is no separate processing for inlander or outlander but since u have got visited visa and Completed some checks so u will have advantages. Secondly, after completion u will get ecopr through portal instead of PPR
Brother .. i got this email . i applied My PR 03/04/2022. That time i was in india. then in april 2022 .. i applied visitor visa with family. so came to canada in may 2022. after arrivel canada i applied Work permit with work permit support latter. i have all ready GC key. there have work permit applications in Process.. so i want know .. this email means AR or AOR. but i am try link my PR application in my old GC key ( where is process Work permit application) still can't link. so can you tell me Brother .. what is worng? Thank you

UCI: 11263XXXX
Application No.: EP0048XXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXX

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2022/03/04.