+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Endri269

Star Member
May 5, 2022
Anyone with AR in May, 2021 who still hasn’t received an AOR? I got a TFN (XEP 0049 first 4 digits) by calling them recently but its been more than 14 months and I still dont have the AOR.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated and helpful.
I am with AR Feb 2021 TFN 0041 and still no file number yet. Dont know how long more

Jalili

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
ECAS status changed to DECISION MADE

AR- 06 May 2021 (BC PNP Inland)
AOR- 01 March 2022
ADR- 03 March 2022 - PCC
Biometrics Request- 01 March 2022
Medical Passed - 15 March 2022
Biometrics Submitted- 16 March 2022
ADR Submitted- 08 April 2022- PCC
GU - 27 July 2022
PAL - 28 July 2022
GU - 31 July 2022
DM- 1 August 2022
Congratulations! Do you know how long it took to pass the security check?!

Jalili

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
Hi,
Anyone knows how long does it take to pass the security check?! I already passed eligibility, medical and criminality and security is in progress! My AR is May 21, 2021!

Reactions: Sidhu2018

Jalili

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
Does anyone knows how long it takes to pass security ??
Hi,
I hope this message find you as you are really knowledgeable! I already passed medical, eligibility and criminal and my security check has been started! I have the same question!

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi,
Anyone knows how long does it take to pass the security check?! I already passed eligibility, medical and criminality and security is in progress! My AR is May 21, 2021!
No, no-one can answer this one. I'm afraid security is the hardest one, and if you've worked ever worked for a foreign government or large multinational organization (e.g. Chinese Communist Party) that's notorious for stealing state secrets it will add a huge amount of time for your application. All I know is security is generally easy to pass if you're from a developed country (e.g. Australia, UK) and harder in other places.

Reactions: Jalili

Jalili

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
No, no-one can answer this one. I'm afraid security is the hardest one, and if you've worked ever worked for a foreign government or large multinational organization (e.g. Chinese Communist Party) that's notorious for stealing state secrets it will add a huge amount of time for your application. All I know is security is generally easy to pass if you're from a developed country (e.g. Australia, UK) and harder in other places.
You’re right! I called them and the agent said it may take up to one year (totally 25 months!)

Sidhu2018

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Hi,
Hi,
I have question when we don’t AOR and application process not start yet. Do they check before starting application security check, criminality or eligibility or after AOR and when they start process in application .
My consultant said your file is big so that’s why it’s taking so much time.
Pls give information about my questions if someone knows about it.
Really appreciate

Jalili

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
Hi,
I have question when we don’t AOR and application process not start yet. Do they check before starting application security check, criminality or eligibility or after AOR and when they start process in application .
My consultant said your file is big so that’s why it’s taking so much time.
Pls give information about my questions if someone knows about it.
Really appreciate
Yes, those are the last steps! If you got TFN, it means that your application process already has been started as you may get several emails the day you got AOR! For example I got AOR email and bio request same day! Some people got PAL before MR and some people got PAL before getting portal emails! Some people get AOR after 6 months and the second email after 10 months, on the other hand some people get AOR and second emails both after 9 months! getting AOR sooner, doesn’t mean your application process is faster! So, Don’t worry as long as you already got your TFN! Good luck!

Reactions: Sidhu2018

Sidhu2018

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Yes, those are the last steps! If you got TFN, it means that your application process already has been started as you may get several emails the day you got AOR! For example I got AOR email and bio request same day! Some people got PAL before MR and some people got PAL before getting portal emails! Some people get AOR after 6 months and the second email after 10 months, on the other hand some people get AOR and second emails both after 9 months! getting AOR sooner, doesn’t mean your application process is faster! So, Don’t worry as long as you already got your TFN! Good luck!
Thanks a lot for information

manideol06

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
hii . i applied MY PR in march 2022 . Today got UCI number and EP number start from 0048 . so what mean of this numbers ? thats is TFN ? Thank you