+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

HBharti

May 4, 2022
Submitted means ur part is done now ball is with ircc
Yes ! I understand that but what I am struggling with dates for Application Recieved as I see all timeline stating from AR to ECOPR in forum.

I just want to know how much time it takes after submission to change status to AR.

depacesetter

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
10-08-2018
Nomination.....
16-02-2022
AOR Received.
05-01-2023
Med's Done....
06-01-2023
Passport Req..
16-01-2023
Yes ! I understand that but what I am struggling with dates for Application Recieved as I see all timeline stating from AR to ECOPR in forum.

I just want to know how much time it takes after submission to change status to AR.
I guess you submitted your application online and that is why your status is showing SUBMITTED. Others did paper based and send their completed paper application through courier to IRCC, the date the application get to IRCC through courier is AR (Application Recieved), and your own AR is same date as Application Sunmitted date. Everyone (either paper based through courier or online submission) will now wait for AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) email from IRCC, before other processes continues. The date between AR/Submitted and AOR is not easy to predict, it depends on how lucky you are, and ranges between 5 months to 1yr if not more. Do you get it now?

AdaKhan

Nov 18, 2020
Hello,

If appointments for medical examination are not available in your city, can we go to any other city or country to do it?

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone here who received the AOR and BIO request and then the process got stuck? Most of you guys received the Medical test request just a few days after getting the AOR/BIO... :(
Thanks,

Reactions: dipakergapita

HBharti

May 4, 2022
I guess you submitted your application online and that is why your status is showing SUBMITTED. Others did paper based and send their completed paper application through courier to IRCC, the date the application get to IRCC through courier is AR (Application Recieved), and your own AR is same date as Application Sunmitted date. Everyone (either paper based through courier or online submission) will now wait for AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) email from IRCC, before other processes continues. The date between AR/Submitted and AOR is not easy to predict, it depends on how lucky you are, and ranges between 5 months to 1yr if not more. Do you get it now?
Wow thank you for information, yeah it does makes sense.
but I am pretty sure that it’s Paper based as in my nomination letter they mentioned this letter is for paper based and can not be used online application.
Since my office agency is looking into it. They must have all that information when application is received by IRCC.
My agency attached my paper based application to online portal so that I can get those status updates.
But as you mentioned above it totally makes sense. Since you guys are following courier update to decide AR date. I thought it’s something IRCC change for application status from submitted to Application Received.
Thank you so much for sharing information

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone here who received the AOR and BIO request and then the process got stuck? Most of you guys received the Medical test request just a few days after getting the AOR/BIO... :(
Thanks,
check EACS to see wether ur status is changed from "in process" to " application received" if this is the case, then ur VO is transferred and might cause a delay for another 1-2 months, also I ve waited 5 months after the bio....

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
check EACS to see wether ur status is changed from "in process" to " application received" if this is the case, then ur VO is transferred and might cause a delay for another 1-2 months, also I ve waited 5 months after the bio....
Thank you.
The message is: "we are processing your application. we will send a message when there is an update...". Just it...

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
Hi all,
Has anyone with AR from May 2021 (online application) not received their AOR yet? It’s been almost 14 months and I still didnt get my AOR.
Would really appreciate any insights.

depacesetter

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
10-08-2018
Nomination.....
16-02-2022
AOR Received.
05-01-2023
Med's Done....
06-01-2023
Passport Req..
16-01-2023
Call IRCC to get your TFN!
Please what is the major importance or usage of TFN? My AR is 29th March 2022, and TFN 6th July, 2022.

Last edited:

depacesetter

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
10-08-2018
Nomination.....
16-02-2022
AOR Received.
05-01-2023
Med's Done....
06-01-2023
Passport Req..
16-01-2023
Sep 19, 2018
Hi,
Below is my timeline for offline application. now want to convert the same into online but unsuccessful.
Still waiting for PPR. Can anyone has idea that it is the correct order for immigration path?
I have given biometric in August 2021. After that waiting to receive something but nothing happened.

DateStatus
14/11/2019LMIA Received from BC Employer
19/12/2019PNP approval
12/02/2020CIC Approval with medical request
15/10/2020ETA (Due to Covid, but then rejected)
05/08/2021Biometric Request

Navkaur24

Jul 19, 2022
Hi all, most of people had biometry before so they don't need to do again. As I didn't do it before, I had to do for my PR process. I did it 15 days ago. Is there someone who did the biometry and still waiting for the next step? Any idea how long it will take? regards
For me, i submitted Medical and biometrics on same date. Biometrics are updated but not medical. Been 3 months already.