+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
but what happens usually after this ? any idea ?

have you read somewhere ( the waiting time ) do they email us ??
just like the normal process PAL, background check, and ecopr, u can check ur PR portal if apply by urself. But if u are using an agent then u gotta ask him/her check for you. And speaking of the ECAS I mentioned earlier, that tool is so outdated , so don't rely on it. They updated it monthly. However, if ur application status change from "in process" back to"application received"then it means ur application is transferred to another VO which will cause 2-3 months delay. Hope this helps

Sravankumar95

Apr 13, 2022
I would like thank everybody for sharing the valuable information in this forum. Finally, I got my eCoPR on June 27, 2022 and here is my timeline for SINP (Inland) paper-based application

SINP Profile Submitted: 26-Apr-21
SINP Nomination Received: 10-May-21
Application Received at CIO Sydney: 14-Jul-21
Temporary File Number Received: 4-Feb-22
Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) & Biometrics (Bio): 12-Apr-22
Biometrics Submitted: 14-Apr-22
Biometrics Information updated in my GC Key account:14-Apr-22
Pre Arrival Services Letter (PAL): 29-Apr-22
Medicals Request Received (MR): 2-May-22
Medicals Completed: 16-May-22
Medicals Passed (MP): 29-May-22
Status Updated to Decision Made (DM) in ECAS Portal: 9-Jun-22
Portal Email 1 Received: 17-Jun-22
Response Submitted to Portal Email 1: 17-Jun-22
Portal Email 2 Received: 22-Jun-22
Photo and Address updated in the Portal: 22-Jun-22
Electronic Confirmation of Permanent Residency (ECoPR): 27-Jun-22
Photo and Address approval in the Portal: Waiting..
Permanent Resident Card Received :Waiting..

Good Luck!

Choudhary1985

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hey guys!

I am an Outland paper based pnp applicant

AR 9 Mar 2021

I got AOR AND ADR on 19 Feb 2022

ADR submitted 12 Apr 2022

submitted and updated bio on 21 Jun 2022.

Can anyone suggest what is next and when I should be expecting it?

Is medical done before background check or is it other way round? Thanks

Lous

Jun 30, 2022
Hello Every1,
I need your advice concerning the below:
• SINP OID invitation : feb 2021
• Nomination : August 2021
• Application Received : September 2021 (paper based)
• AOR + BIL : April 2022.

In my application status : we need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.

The above status is pending since approx. 2 months noting that i did not receive yet any email or letter (checked also junk) and when i click on view sumbitted application or upload documents it is saying that there is no required documents for this application..

Estimated Processing time: 46%

Has anyone experienced this ?
I sent a webform last week and waiting for their reply

Last edited:

bolo2

Jul 1, 2022
Hello All

In hind sight, I submitted my paper based application without police certificate yesterday. Is there anyway to withdraw the application? or do you think they will return it?

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Hello All

In hind sight, I submitted my paper based application without police certificate yesterday. Is there anyway to withdraw the application? or do you think they will return it?
Did u send hard copies through courier like DHL or fedex, if yes, u can ask them to return back to u.

johneyB

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Hello All

Don't worry about the police certificate. They will ask for it after you receive Aor. By that time your current police certificate will be expired. So, you can send a new one later

bolo2

Jul 1, 2022
Don't worry about the police certificate. They will ask for it after you receive Aor. By that time your current police certificate will be expired. So, you can send a new one later
okay. I hear others saying that they application will be sent if no police certificate was included.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
okay. I hear others saying that they application will be sent if no police certificate was included.
I don't know
Hello All

I have not heard of other people in your situation but I would recommend getting advice from a few immigration lawyers or consultants without actually paying for them to take on your case. There are a few consultants and lawyers who offer a free initial consultation. I would recommend reaching out to several of them with a very brief email outlining your problem and asking them whether they can chat with you for ten or fifteen minutes. Some of them will get back to you. Take the opportunity and don't go with the first piece of advice you get but consider the advice of several of them and then make a decision.

I used a similar strategy when deciding whether to include my wife's Open Work Permit application with my post-graduation work permit application. I received conflicting advice from different free consultations, but then made a decision after carefully reviewing IRCC regulations, my circumstances and the advice of three free consultations.

Good luck as you navigate this process.

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
I don't know

I have not heard of other people in your situation but I would recommend getting advice from a few immigration lawyers or consultants without actually paying for them to take on your case. There are a few consultants and lawyers who offer a free initial consultation. I would recommend reaching out to several of them with a very brief email outlining your problem and asking them whether they can chat with you for ten or fifteen minutes. Some of them will get back to you. Take the opportunity and don't go with the first piece of advice you get but consider the advice of several of them and then make a decision.

I used a similar strategy when deciding whether to include my wife's Open Work Permit application with my post-graduation work permit application. I received conflicting advice from different free consultations, but then made a decision after carefully reviewing IRCC regulations, my circumstances and the advice of three free consultations.

Good luck as you navigate this process.
what do you think wait for few months and get tempory number after get tempry number you can send wefom with it