+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

basei

Apr 27, 2022
Hi, everyone! I have received my AOR and ADR emails at 15th, March, 2022. However, I did not find any message in my IRCC account. I submitted my documents through webform at 18th, March, 2022. I only received an auto reply email after that.
Is this normal? In the detail section of application, it's still indicates they did not received my documents.
"We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details."

basei

Apr 27, 2022
Did anybody got any update after submitting ADR (Schedule A) March 2022 AOR's ????
I submitted my AOR at 18th, March, 2022 through webform. I did not hear anything but auto-reply emails. I got the ADR email but no message in IRCC application. It's suuuuuuper wired for me.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I am inland applicant and still waiting for AOR applied paper based application in march 2021
I have been following the messages on this forum and several others and I have a question. Does anyone know on what basis IRCC processes applications? IRCC does not seem to be processing applications in the order that they receive them. There are some applicants here with March and April 2021 ARs that have not received AORs, while some applicants from June, July and even September 2021 ARs. Any clues, educated guesses about how IRCC is actually choosing to send out AORs? :)

Sidhu2018

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
I have been following the messages on this forum and several others and I have a question. Does anyone know on what basis IRCC processes applications? IRCC does not seem to be processing applications in the order that they receive them. There are some applicants here with March and April 2021 ARs that have not received AORs, while some applicants from June, July and even September 2021 ARs. Any clues, educated guesses about how IRCC is actually choosing to send out AORs? :)
I am also confused about IRCC process. Couple of times I rang them and got TFN in September 2021 and after that they always said we received your file and not any officer assign yet and nothing happens after that now 13 months
So much painful time of waiting
We all stuck in cage

Reactions: SCW

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I am also confused about IRCC process. Couple of times I rang them and got TFN in September 2021 and after that they always said we received your file and not any officer assign yet and nothing happens after that now 13 months
So much painful time of waiting
We all stuck in cage
True - I wonder whether it's worth reaching out to our local MPs about such long delays and inconsistencies in assigning files? Any ideas, thoughts?

Guiltbright

Jun 22, 2021
Hi, everyone! I have received my AOR and ADR emails at 15th, March, 2022. However, I did not find any message in my IRCC account. I submitted my documents through webform at 18th, March, 2022. I only received an auto reply email after that.
Is this normal? In the detail section of application, it's still indicates they did not received my documents.
"We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details."
AR 10 March 2021
AOR 22/02/2022
ADR 22/02/2022
ADR - 24/02/2022- Submitted through webform and got auto response
ADR- 06/04/2022 - another portal request for same ADR, submitted on portal same day.
ADR - 14/04/2022, IRCC acknowledges reciept of Webform, and confirmed sending the docs to case processing officer
26/04/2022 - IRCC case processing officer acknowledges reciept of the ADR..
This is my little experience with ADR submission through the webform. It took them morethan a month and half to acknowledge receipt of ADR through webform . And in total it took 2 months for the Information to be updated on portal.

Reactions: basei