+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
But in this forum, i have seen lots of timelines which got their copr just 2 months after AOR. How about them? My case is fully complete in regards to documents, payments, bio, medical,.. I got my Aor on March 2. Is there any way to speed up the process maybe by sending a webform or calling them?
Read your own question very carefully: do you think they're going to "speed up the process" just for you when they have a over 1 million H&C claims, Afghan refugees and Ukranian asylum seekers, FSW backlogs etc. etc. to deal with? You don't just call IRCC to "speed up the process", they will do no such thing for you, they will only tell you where your application is that.

As I said, there a million factors that go into it and you can re-read my reasons as to why some people get COPRs quicker in my previous post. Please check processing times here, no-one here is an immigration officer who can tell/predict to you with absolute certainty when you will get COPR: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

You'll just have to go through the pain of waiting like the rest of us.

Reactions: SamSam888

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
51% complete, ERPT:10 months! Yes,OINP, Inland
Same here on Thursday 14th April my status bar reached 51% so I am anxiously waiting for PAL But I am not able to understand as on Good Friday it’s a holiday coz I called IRCC still you got PAL .. anyways I am happy for you

Jalili

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
Same here on Thursday 14th April my status bar reached 51% so I am anxiously waiting for PAL But I am not able to understand as on Good Friday it’s a holiday coz I called IRCC still you got PAL .. anyways I am happy for you
Have you done medical upfront?! If so, when?!

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Have you done medical upfront?! If so, when?!
Yes’s I did upfront. My medical was done on May 20 2021 and I added the report in my application package which was received by IRCC on May 26 2021 ☺ So when I got my AOR on March 14 2022, it was passed and in 1-2 days after AOR I came to know they extended my medical for another 12 months !

Reactions: Jalili

7appatel

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS (Inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016 (sinp)
AOR Received.
05-02-2017
My brother applied for his Pr (paperfile) Under SINP from India on Feb 2021
he got his AOR and MR In MARCH 2022
Passed his medical on 29 March
Yesterday He got Decision Made in client application tool
its an outland aplication from India
any body know what happen next ?

Reactions: dipakergapita

Jalili

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
Yes’s I did upfront. My medical was done on May 20 2021 and I added the report in my application package which was received by IRCC on May 26 2021 ☺ So when I got my AOR on March 14 2022, it was passed and in 1-2 days after AOR I came to know they extended my medical for another 12 months !
Do you know how long it takes to process medical after taking?! I did on March 18 and still it says I don’t need medical whenever I check my status?! Everyone needs medical?! Cheers

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Do you know how long it takes to process medical after taking?! I did on March 18 and still it says I don’t need medical whenever I check my status?! Everyone needs medical?! Cheers
They have a backlog of medical exams but it might not take that long to update !

Reactions: Jalili