+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

cansask19

Apr 10, 2022
Yes I did. ADR Feb 12, PAL March 10, Upfront medical March 26. AR Feb 2021, AOR Feb 2022 SINP Outland applicant.

I have a quick question: Has anyone here accessed any of the pre-arrival services? I’m wondering if it’s any good or if it’s just for formality and not really necessary
Can I DM u please?

Ravi Allam

Apr 15, 2022
Hi, all I am in a bad situation. I have applied for my PR through BC PNP paper-based in April 2022 and my work permit expires on JAN 2023, I can see that the processing time to receive AOR is more than 1 year so is there any way I can extend my work permit? please can you give some suggestions.

Sravankumar95

Apr 13, 2022
I don’t think there is a letter for AOR. Most likely it’s the same day or few days before your biometric request letter date.
now that you have your application number and UCI you can check when you application was opened On this link.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Thank you for the response, yes I receive a confirmation email as well on AOR on Apr 12, 2022. I will update my application status going forward.

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Hello guys.
I got the portal 1 today. But I have a question
Can I quit my job before get the ecopr?
Would you please tell when you submitted and application received date, aor date, when you take pal
Please continue job until receive pr

xai jace

Oct 8, 2019
Hi, all I am in a bad situation. I have applied for my PR through BC PNP paper-based in April 2022 and my work permit expires on JAN 2023, I can see that the processing time to receive AOR is more than 1 year so is there any way I can extend my work permit? please can you give some suggestions.
Hello. You can extend your work permit before it expires. It won’t be a problem as long you apply before the expiration date.

Jalili

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
Today I got PAL(pre-arrival service), anyone knows what the next step might be?!
AR May 21, 2022
AOR Mar 14, 2022
PAL APR 15, 2022

Reactions: Ganesh Ji

Jalili

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
yeah even my progress bar shows 10 months. My ADR was received by them on 24th march (I had couriered the documents)and the agent confirmed that it has been entered in the system but my gckey still shows we need additional documents...
My timeline also shows 10 months as a remaining time and today I got my PAL! Do you know what is next?! Cheers

Jalili

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
Did anyone with March AOR's paper based inland received PAL ???

I submitted my ADR on March 24 but my gckey still shows " we need additional documents" and i confirmed with IRCC agent that my documents were added in there system.
I got PAL today, my AOR was March 14