+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Sravankumar95

Apr 13, 2022
Hi all,

Good news for me and hopefully for everyone waiting.

My AR was July 14, 2021
Just got AOR today and able to link my account! AOR: April 12, 2022
Paper-Based Inland Manitoba Provincial Nominee.
They're requiring me to send "A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature".

Will update on how long things take from here :)

Quan
Congrats! That's Awesome. I got the biometrics collection letter yesterday on Apr 12, 2022 and I am able to link my application online as well as they included the application number in the email, I couldn't find any AOR in their email though. I was wondering if you don't mind is it (AOR) a letter they attach with the email?

My AR was Jul 14, 2021
Able to link my account: Apr 12, 2022
Paper-Based SINP.

Appreciate your response.

Thank you

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Any response time from IRCC on Medical furtherance and ADR? Uploaded Medical furtherance on 18th Jan, 2022 (going to be 3 months) and submitted ADR 19th Feb 2022. VO is Etobicoke
Hi i am in the same boat.. Got ADR ON 14th March with AOR and i had submitted the requested documents by 24th March.. But my GCKEY still shows "We need additional documents" even if they are working on ADR i don't really know the exact position of my application.. every week i see 1% increase in my progress bar. Its 50% complete as of now.

Gh123

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
Congrats! That's Awesome. I got the biometrics collection letter yesterday on Apr 12, 2022 and I am able to link my application online as well as they included the application number in the email, I couldn't find any AOR in their email though. I was wondering if you don't mind is it (AOR) a letter they attach with the email?

My AR was Jul 14, 2021
Paper-Based SINP.

Thank you
What's your percentage complete and month of completion?

cansask19

Apr 10, 2022

My AR was Jul 14, 2021
Paper-Based SINP.

Thank you
I don’t think there is a letter for AOR. Most likely it’s the same day or few days before your biometric request letter date.
now that you have your application number and UCI you can check when you application was opened On this link.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Reactions: Sravankumar95

Harpreet454

Sep 19, 2019
AR 15 april 2021
Aor 19 March 2022
Biometrics 23 March 2022
Medical done today
Anybody know what will be the next step and how long will it take for the pr confirmation ?

SamSam888

Star Member
Jan 29, 2022
AR 15 april 2021
Aor 19 March 2022
Biometrics 23 March 2022
Medical done today
Anybody know what will be the next step and how long will it take for the pr confirmation ?
I got my AOR on March 2 all (bio and medical) done at the same time. Nothing has happened till today. Waiting for 42 days.

Mar 30, 2022
Hi,
Can someone help me about pre arrival letter. What is it. Thanks
Hi!

A pre-arrival letter (PAL)—which is now known as 'Pre–arrival services' if I am not mistaken—is a letter that explains how to get services for people who need help moving to Canada (if they are abroad).

It is a step in the overall process that people here consider to be a type of confirmation that things are looking good. Googling lead to results that say it may mean "main eligibility criteria are all passed", I couldn't find anything official on that but it sounds reasonable.

Official page on PAL/PAS from canada.ca: Pre-arrival services: Who can get services

cansask19

Apr 10, 2022
Hello everyone.
just received a ADR letter asking me to pay RPRF (landing fee) in one months time.
On checking my records I confirmed that I paid the landing fee upfront in March when I had received my AOR.
I don’t quite understand what to do with this ADR…
Any thoughts anyone…