+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

quanluong

Mar 4, 2022
Hi all,

Good news for me and hopefully for everyone waiting.

My AR was July 14, 2021
Just got AOR today and able to link my account! AOR: April 12, 2022
Paper-Based Inland Manitoba Provincial Nominee.
They're requiring me to send "A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature".

Will update on how long things take from here :)

Quan

cansask19

Apr 10, 2022
Thanks for your reply. yes. it is done. I am afraid of expiring my work permit in August 2022. What you think about this process? Do I need to apply for my work permit extension? Having AOR on March 2 along with full documents including full payments, bio, medical, etc. After march 2 when AOR to now, they did not ask me for any additional documents. I think it means no need to Additional Documents. I am wondering to know what they are doing exactly on my file? When all is done Why they are killing the time? Really big question in my mind.
Hi.
If you are sure your background check is complete, give it some time. I am sure your Co will be in hand before your work permit expires.
if you want to be prudent get the application for work permit extension ready and apply by May end of no movement on your PR file.
Having said that, there is a distinct trend of IRCC clearing inland files faster than Outland.
Have fait and good luck.

Reactions: SamSam888

SamSam888

Star Member
Jan 29, 2022
Hi.
If you are sure your background check is complete, give it some time. I am sure your Co will be in hand before your work permit expires.
if you want to be prudent get the application for work permit extension ready and apply by May end of no movement on your PR file.
Having said that, there is a distinct trend of IRCC clearing inland files faster than Outland.
Have fait and good luck.
Thank you so much. Hope it arrives soon. Really frustrating period of time. Hope yours will come soon as well.

Reactions: cansask19

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Any response time from IRCC on Medical furtherance and ADR? Uploaded Medical furtherance on 18th Jan, 2022 (going to be 3 months) and submitted ADR 19th Feb 2022. VO is Etobicoke

Gh123

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
Hi all,

My AR was July 14, 2021
They're requiring me to send "A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature".

Quan
Wow congratulations, for a moment I thought IRCC had stopped processing. There is hope for September applicants to receive AOR sooner than later

Reactions: Dr Dre

Dr Dre

Dec 28, 2021
Hi all,

My AR was July 14, 2021

Quan
Congratulations!!! this gives us hope that IRCC is working :)

AdaKhan

Nov 18, 2020
Is it ok to call IRCC by myself to check the progress? My case is being managed by my representative.
AOR is Jan 5, 2022, and complete silence after that.

Gh123

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
Hi all,

My AR was July 14, 2021

Quan
When you linked the application, whats percentage complete and remaining months to complete your application?

quanluong

Mar 4, 2022
When you linked the application, whats percentage complete and remaining months to complete your application?
Unfortunately it's only at 43%, estimate wait time 12 months...They're saying my application is estimated to be done in April 2023.

My work permit expires in Feb 2023 so I'll have to extend it.

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Is it ok to call IRCC by myself to check the progress? My case is being managed by my representative.
AOR is Jan 5, 2022, and complete silence after that.
Of course you can. My case is managed by my representative. Have called many times to enquire about my status. You would need ur uci or file number to get the information. Thanks