+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Drabbitte2005

Jan 31, 2020
Hey All. Just got aor today.
AR 6th April 2021
Linked application to GC account March 2022
AOR 11th April 2022

Account showing processing at 59% with 9 months left. No further requests for anything.

Reactions: SCW and kaddison

SamSam888

Star Member
Jan 29, 2022
Hi guys

AR was Apr 12, 2021
AOR March 2, 2022
Medical passed March 2 by upfront
No need for Bio
After March 2 until today nothing happened on my case. BCPNP paper-based inland.
is that usual? Any recommendation?

cansask19

Apr 10, 2022
Hey All. Just got aor today.
AR 6th April 2021
Linked application to GC account March 2022
AOR 11th April 2022

Account showing processing at 59% with 9 months left. No further requests for anything.
Hi
Your timeline looks like a typical timeline for SNIP paper based Outland application with AR of first half of 2021.

cansask19

Apr 10, 2022
Hi guys

AR was Apr 12, 2021
AOR March 2, 2022
Medical passed March 2 by upfront
No need for Bio
After March 2 until today nothing happened on my case. BCPNP paper-based inland.
is that usual? Any recommendation?
Is your background/security check complete?

SamSam888

Star Member
Jan 29, 2022
Is your background/security check complete?
Thanks for your reply. yes. it is done. I am afraid of expiring my work permit in August 2022. What you think about this process? Do I need to apply for my work permit extension? Having AOR on March 2 along with full documents including full payments, bio, medical, etc. After march 2 when AOR to now, they did not ask me for any additional documents. I think it means no need to Additional Documents. I am wondering to know what they are doing exactly on my file? When all is done Why they are killing the time? Really big question in my mind.

littlebug

May 25, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
PNP
Thanks for your reply. yes. it is done. I am afraid of expiring my work permit in August 2022. What you think about this process? Do I need to apply for my work permit extension? Having AOR on March 2 along with full documents including full payments, bio, medical, etc. After march 2 when AOR to now, they did not ask me for any additional documents. I think it means no need to Additional Documents. I am wondering to know what they are doing exactly on my file? When all is done Why they are killing the time? Really big question in my mind.
How do you know the background check is done? Is it displayed in the GcKey account? And when was it completed?

Reactions: Ganesh Ji

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Did you called IRCC and confirmed that your background and security is completed ???? How come you are so sure about it ??

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Did anyone with March AOR's paper based inland received PAL ???

I submitted my ADR on March 24 but my gckey still shows " we need additional documents" and i confirmed with IRCC agent that my documents were added in there system.

Reactions: Jalili