+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Alexasofia

Apr 6, 2022
Pls add me to the group.
I submitted my paper based complete application to IRCC in April 2021 post getting nomination in Feb 2021 end.
Till date no response from their side..Can you pls guide if any idea on it

Alexasofia

Apr 6, 2022
Hello, they received my application early February 2021 and I still haven't received my AOR up until now (March 2022). What can I do? I filled out webform but never got any human response. I am incredibly stressed. I also called and they said that I should continue to wait.
Anyone in a similar situation? :I
Same issue i am facing... Paper based PR application submitted in March 2021 post getting SINP nomination...till date no response

Reactions: Sidhu2018

Sidhu2018

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Same issue i am facing... Paper based PR application submitted in March 2021 post getting SINP nomination...till date no response
Provincial nominees

I already applied

28 months ?
You may need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) with your application. This processing time includes the time you need to give your biometrics.
It’s so frustrating I also waiting from March 2021
Before 15-19 months
After change day by day now 28 months it’s too much
All people who already applied looks like stuck in cage.

sievans

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Have anyone in Alberta been able to contact IRCC? no matter when i call, i'm sending to the voicemail box immediately. is it just Alberta or all provinces rightnow?

damgo

Feb 9, 2022
Does anybody is waiting for their AOR from Jan 2021? I called IRCC, wrote by web form, and wrote to my MP all of them just told me that my application was received on Jan 29, 2021, and it is in the queue. They just gave me my XEP 41XXXX. I'm not sure what else I can do. Every day, I'm waking up thinking that I'm going to get the AOR and nothing. Does anybody face the same issue?

Also, I'm checking every day online Client Application Status and nothing.

Reactions: Sidhu2018

Sidhu2018

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Everyone in same boat nothing happens just checking email and online status. Immigration person said we have your file received but not in our system yet and gave temporary file numberXEP0044xxxx in October .he said when it’s updated we will inform you by email but nothing happens just wait wait wait

• Sad
Reactions: damgo