+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
Provincial paper based processing time increase by 2 months. It's 27 months now..
Hopefully, this doesn’t apply to us who currently have our application in process.

Reactions: dipakergapita

Iamfis

Sep 22, 2021
Hi everyone, I need some help. I got my AOR on March 1st and my upfront medicals was passed as well. I was also asked to pay my Right of permanent residency fee too. I received my PAL March 4. They said the RPRF must be received at their office by April 1st. I already paid for it and sent the receipt via webform in February but they responded to my webform a few days ago saying they require further information to access my file and add it. It won't let me upload it in my online account because it says no document required. I also sent it via mail but nothing seems to have been added to my file yet and today is the deadline. I've tried to reach them over the phone but I can't. Has anyone encountered this before? Does anyone know what to do? Thanks

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
We
Hi everyone, I need some help. I got my AOR on March 1st and my upfront medicals was passed as well. I was also asked to pay my Right of permanent residency fee too. I received my PAL March 4. They said the RPRF must be received at their office by April 1st. I already paid for it and sent the receipt via webform in February but they responded to my webform a few days ago saying they require further information to access my file and add it. It won't let me upload it in my online account because it says no document required. I also sent it via mail but nothing seems to have been added to my file yet and today is the deadline. I've tried to reach them over the phone but I can't. Has anyone encountered this before? Does anyone know what to do? Thanks
Hi,
I haven’t encountered this in particular but they have asked me to send same document twice. It appears they are a bit uncoordinated at the moment because I sent two webforms submitting the same document, then subsequently I got a request for the same document on my online account 1month later. They responded to my web forms after about 5weeks ( after the initial deadline) before they acknowledged receipt of my documents submitted on the online platform.

I suggest you send another webform explaining your position and then place a call to them. If you are outside Canada, you might need to get a Canadian number using apps like “hushed” in order for your call to get through.
Hope this helps

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
And this is exactly why they tell you to pay your RPRF upon application.................. it's refundable, so why you didn't pay it straight away to avoid stuff like this is bamboozling.

Reactions: Adesewa B

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Hi there,
Could you help me for further steps
Submit file 8 dec 2020
Aor 4 jan 2022
Bio request 11 jan
Medical request 28 feb
ADR and rprf fees 2 march
Medical done today
Whats next?
Outland applicant
Could you plz tell me are you Outland or inland applicant and applied for which Province. My AR date is Oct22 2020 , AOR is DEC 15 2021 and still for MR request ? Thanks in advance

Sam87

Mar 15, 2022
Great progress, how did you send your ADR, I sent my ADR nearly same time but my portal hasn't been updated yet.. sent mine through WEB Form
Hi
My timeline almost like you. When I check online It’s showing estimated remaining processing time 10 months. What about you. Thanks

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi
My timeline almost like you. When I check online It’s showing estimated remaining processing time 10 months. What about you. Thanks
yeah even my progress bar shows 10 months. My ADR was received by them on 24th march (I had couriered the documents)and the agent confirmed that it has been entered in the system but my gckey still shows we need additional documents...

Orgazyan

Feb 2, 2022
Finally!
Inland single applicant
AR : 24 feb 2021
TFN Sep 10 2021
AOR : Feb 02 2022 with Bio
RPRF Fee request : Feb 04 2022
MR for non-accompanied children - Feb 14 2022
MP - Mar 16 2022 (my medical and bio updated automatically from previous application for WP in 2020)
PreArrival : Mar 22 2022
First Portal : Mar 22 2022
Second portal : Apr 02 2022 (was in spam folder)
Ecopr : Apr 04 2022
Good Luck!

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Finally!
Inland single applicant
AR : 24 feb 2021
TFN Sep 10 2021
AOR : Feb 02 2022 with Bio
RPRF Fee request : Feb 04 2022
MR for non-accompanied children - Feb 14 2022
MP - Mar 16 2022 (my medical and bio updated automatically from previous application for WP in 2020)
PreArrival : Mar 22 2022
First Portal : Mar 22 2022
Second portal : Apr 02 2022 (was in spam folder)
Ecopr : Apr 04 2022
Good Luck!
Less than 14 months, far below the 27-month processing time indicated by CIC. Well done! Definitely there is a trend that Inland applicants are being favored above outland for faster processing.

kirankhangura

Jan 2, 2022
Anybody know how much time it takes for background and eligibility check … for me it’s been 3 weeks now nothing updated on my account …