+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

akki05

Mar 9, 2022
Hi guys! I just received the nomination in OINP Master's stream. Based on your experience, should I apply through online portal or paper-based PR??? Thanks!

Maybajwa

Mar 17, 2022
Hi there,
Could you help me for further steps
Submit file 8 dec 2020
Aor 4 jan 2022
Bio request 11 jan
Medical request 28 feb
ADR and rprf fees 2 march
Medical done today
Whats next?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys! I just received the nomination in OINP Master's stream. Based on your experience, should I apply through online portal or paper-based PR??? Thanks!
I used the online portal to apply for PR on Nov 26, 2021. I got nominated through the OINP PHD graduate stream on October 25, 2021. Waiting for AOR. Not sure what is best. I am also keen to know what the PR Portal user experiences are. At this point, it is all about waiting. . .

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Good Afternoon everyone !!

I am trying to call IRCC, raised several webforms for submitting ADR but I am getting generic response for the same. There is no upload tab in my GCKEY account and I have only 30 days to submit. Shall I just mail (courier) them my requested documents ? because I have no clue when they will respond to my webform :-/ Suggestions will be highly appreciated ..

Reactions: sievans

cookimon28

Feb 3, 2022
Good Afternoon everyone !!

I am trying to call IRCC, raised several webforms for submitting ADR but I am getting generic response for the same. There is no upload tab in my GCKEY account and I have only 30 days to submit. Shall I just mail (courier) them my requested documents ? because I have no clue when they will respond to my webform :-/ Suggestions will be highly appreciated ..
I submitted using webform (on Feb 16th) and have not received an acknowledgment from IRCC yet. I only received the automated response. I couriered the documents to IRCC as well. At least I have the tracking info from Canada Post. Hope that helps you.

Reactions: Ganesh Ji

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
I submitted using webform (on Feb 16th) and have not received an acknowledgment from IRCC yet. I only received the automated response. I couriered the documents to IRCC as well. At least I have the tracking info from Canada Post. Hope that helps you.
Thank you so much ☺ I will do the same . Did your GCKey change to we have received your documents or we are reviewing your documents???