+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

rosewood2020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
hi guys,
i need your help.

i received a portal2 email that notifies me to log into my IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with my current log-in credentials.

However, I have never received an email that contains log-in credentials ( my user name and temporary password) so far.

Therefore, I am not able to log into my portal account.

anyone came across such problem? what should i do now?

many thanks.
----------------------

below is the email :PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account | Portail RP (confirmation RP)

This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

XXX,

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

railoc

Dec 11, 2020
hi guys,
i need your help.

i received a portal2 email that notifies me to log into my IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with my current log-in credentials.

However, I have never received an email that contains log-in credentials ( my user name and temporary password) so far.

Therefore, I am not able to log into my portal account.

anyone came across such problem? what should i do now?

many thanks.
----------------------

below is the email :PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account | Portail RP (confirmation RP)

This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

XXX,

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I just got my email as well, I applied online and used those credentials to log in

Drabbitte2005

Jan 31, 2020
Hey All.
I need some advice, I just linked my pr paper application to my gc account, I have not received my AOR as of yet or any correspondence from ircc except when I asked for my tfn in january. I linked it using my family name and place of birth. The status is showing pending registration and when I go to check it its showing 53% complete.
Has this happened to anyone else? Should I expect AOR soon?

Reactions: Ganesh Ji

luckyhelencn

Mar 4, 2022
You did upfront medicals, are you inland or outland.. Thinking of doing the same, my timeline as below;
Ar - March 10, 2021
AOR + ADR ( Beneficiaries passport copies) -22 February 22
ADR - submitted 23 February
No Biometrics request, No Medicals , process bar shows 57%.
No confirmation of reciept of ADR..
Anyone with such timeline ??/
when you did upfront medicals,how do you upload the medicals?Through webform?according to UCI or TFN?

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hey All.
I need some advice, I just linked my pr paper application to my gc account, I have not received my AOR as of yet or any correspondence from ircc except when I asked for my tfn in january. I linked it using my family name and place of birth. The status is showing pending registration and when I go to check it its showing 53% complete.
Has this happened to anyone else? Should I expect AOR soon?
how did you link it ?? using TFN ?? and what's your AR ??

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Glad to be of help. I received an acknowledgment for the webform submission that the new passport details would be added to my file. When I did my biometrics I presented the new passport. No ADR was requested for the new passport.
How long did you have to wait to receive a reply for webform ? Thanks

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Ar is 6th April 2021, I used family name and place of birth. I tried to use tfn last weekend in gc account and ecas and it showed no records. It strange!
Yeah it is strange coz unless you get an AOR there is no way to link your application. That's why I was curious to know how did you linked it and what is ECAS ??

Drabbitte2005

Jan 31, 2020
Yeah it is strange coz unless you get an AOR there is no way to link your application. That's why I was curious to know how did you linked it and what is ECAS ??
Really strange, when I put my application number into ecas it shows that my application started processing on 3rd of March. Maybe ircc wait a week or two and build up a few aors and then send them all together. Either way I'm happy, at least I can keep track of how it is progressing. I would like anybody else who has AR around my date of 6th April to try and link your application to gc account and see what happens.

Sidhu2018

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Really strange, when I put my application number into ecas it shows that my application started processing on 3rd of March. Maybe ircc wait a week or two and build up a few aors and then send them all together. Either way I'm happy, at least I can keep track of how it is progressing. I would like anybody else who has AR around my date of 6th April to try and link your application to gc account and see what happens.
How can we linked ecas if we have immigration consultant representative .
Can we check anything with TFN

Ganesh Ji

Star Member
Nov 29, 2021
Can you please explain me what is ECAS ?? I don’t have any clue on it .