+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Friday Morning
Did you ask when they log the file in the system. My AR is March 15. Did you confirm that this file number is for your paper application and not the tr to pr file ?

Last edited:

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
Thats for my Tr 2 Pr application , applied on May 6th , i did my upfront medical on June 21st for tr 2 pr application, you think that will be ok for pnp application?
Yes ! You can upload it through webform using your temporary file number.

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
What was your AR?
Because I'm from February 22 yet I dont have a Temp File
When did you try to call ? It seems very random as @Jatt Saab received the temp file number yesterday morning and his AR 18 March.

littlebug

May 25, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi Everyone,

I submitted a webform to update my address and received an email:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that it is not necessary to update your information if you do not currently have an application in process with IRCC.

Since you currently do not have any application in process, the information you provided will not be added to your file.

If applicable, we invite you to include this information when you submit a new application.

In addition, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.
Does it mean that I have to resubmit the webform to inform my new address when I get the TFN or AOR?

And I just knew that I am exempt from the Medical Examination (Temporary Pubic Policy https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/temporary-public-policy-exempting-some-foreign-nationals-canada-requiring-immigration-medical-exam.html). Should I submit a webform to let them know my IME/UMI number or wait until I get the AOR?

Thank you.

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Does it mean that I have to resubmit the webform to inform my new address when I get the TFN or AOR?

And I just knew that I am exempt from the Medical Examination (Temporary Pubic Policy https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/temporary-public-policy-exempting-some-foreign-nationals-canada-requiring-immigration-medical-exam.html). Should I submit a webform to let them know my IME/UMI number or wait until I get the AOR?

Thank you.
Hi, may I ask when did you submit your webform? I'm still waiting for the response from the webfrom i submitted on aug 30

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
Are they start giving AOR to feburay or not yet? now its almost 8 months
I am not sure about the AOR but I read one of the applicants from March 18 got his TFN.

akash001

Nov 16, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Thank you.

Yes they won't update anything until you get your AOR. so submit again once you receive your file number.

Reactions: littlebug