+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hi Guys
I received my AOR more than 4 month ago, do you know guys why it takes too long to go to next step.
My timeline is
AR. DEC.21.2021
AOR. Aug.03.2022
BC PNP Paper Based PR
Inland
I got my AOR on May 30, and only last week ( Dec 8), I got another email requesting more docs... They are doing it now... asking more and more....

Reactions: Amirfarhad

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
No one knows! After submitting ADR, they will just start checking your eligibility. You will most likely receive PAL, which it may take one month.
I hope so! I've submitted everything again. I wanna go to my country and hope it will not be a problem...

Favourlevel

May 11, 2022
Hello, I have a failed refugee claim. We were able to apply for PNP in our province, then applied for PR in Jan 2021.
However, last year June 2021- cbsa came after us leave Canada.
So we applied for H&C in June 2021and got AIP in April 2022.
While the PR through the PNP hasn't been approved, it will will be 24 months in Jan 2023.
H&C is on hold because we have the PNP PR application in progress, which until there is an outcome before the H&C can continue.
My partner is now saying that we should request for a withdrawal of the PNP PR application (23 months), so that H&C can issue us our PR.
PNP PR is now 100% complete since 2 months ago.
IRCC automated response says "processing background and checking eligibility".
Please what's your advice on this?

Mo_Abdou

Jan 25, 2022
This is what I got from emailing this email about my eCOPR (I have submitted the declaration, address, and Photo on Nov 23rd )

"
good day,

Thank you for your email.

Your application is in our virtual landing queue.

Given our current processing capacity, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of landings.

Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline for your PR Portal invitation email and/or for your Virtual Landing."

I have heard from some friends that they reached the cap for 2022 and they are so lean on Ecopr for the rest of the year

D

Deleted member 1116679

OINP Outland 4 people
AR 04/04/2022
AOR 05/08/2022
Medical Upfront 08/08/2022
Send by web form 10/09/2022
MP 27/010/2022
we are landed on work permit
inland
ECorp waiting.......
Could you please let me know at what date you landed on work permit? Is it before your AOR or after AOR.
Was it a close work permit for you?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hello, I have a failed refugee claim. We were able to apply for PNP in our province, then applied for PR in Jan 2021.
However, last year June 2021- cbsa came after us leave Canada.
So we applied for H&C in June 2021and got AIP in April 2022.
While the PR through the PNP hasn't been approved, it will will be 24 months in Jan 2023.
H&C is on hold because we have the PNP PR application in progress, which until there is an outcome before the H&C can continue.
My partner is now saying that we should request for a withdrawal of the PNP PR application (23 months), so that H&C can issue us our PR.
PNP PR is now 100% complete since 2 months ago.
IRCC automated response says "processing background and checking eligibility".
Please what's your advice on this?
Please check with your lawyer/immigration advisor about timelines for H&C applications. If your PNP is all done, except for the portal emails and eCOPR, it is likely that you will have PR early next year, hopefully. Please speak with experienced professionals who know about immigration before deciding on anything. Best of luck, and I hope your immigration wait will end early in the New Year.

Reactions: Favourlevel
D

Deleted member 1116679

Hi All,

I have a query. I have just applied for my non EE PR outside Canada. I have work permit with me. If I don't come to Canada on work permit, will this has any impact on my PR application?

applicantakali

Mar 8, 2022
Hi everyone, I just received PAL today a couple days after uploading ADR where they wanted several documents. I got the PAL before medical passed (Still asking for request) despite being 1 month ago now. Does anyone know what this could mean for my application? Is it good or bad? thank you

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone, I just received PAL today a couple days after uploading ADR where they wanted several documents. I got the PAL before medical passed (Still asking for request) despite being 1 month ago now. Does anyone know what this could mean for my application? Is it good or bad? thank you
not bad at all. it's normal. way to go.

Hriday2711

Jul 22, 2020
Hello everyone,

I had applied to get nomination from Ontario province on 27th Sept 2021 and received my PNP certificate under "Master's graduate stream (no job offer)" on 9th Nov 2021. And after that I had gathered the supporting documents to send my package to IRCC CIO office located at Sydney, NS on 19th Feb 2022 and the package was delivered to them on 24th Feb 2022. Can someone please guide me like when will I receive any kind of confirmation or an update from IRCC regarding my PR application?

Thanks and Regards,
Hriday Bhogayata

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

I had applied to get nomination from Ontario province on 27th Sept 2021 and received my PNP certificate under "Master's graduate stream (no job offer)" on 9th Nov 2021. And after that I had gathered the supporting documents to send my package to IRCC CIO office located at Sydney, NS on 19th Feb 2022 and the package was delivered to them on 24th Feb 2022. Can someone please guide me like when will I receive any kind of confirmation or an update from IRCC regarding my PR application?

Thanks and Regards,
Hriday Bhogayata
Hello Hriday,
As applicants, the only thing we can do is send in a web form with the details we have and hope that IRCC will take action.