+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hi all,
You guys might answer it already… I already received the AOR, and I’m waiting for the medical test request. It has been almost 4 months, and nothing happened after my AOR. So, I was thinking of doing the medical test upfront, but I’m not sure how it works. I mean, how the results submission works. Should I get the results? Will the results be sent direct to the government? Should my consultant upload the results? Also, is it a good idea? I’m not concerned about my PR card; however, I would like to do the medical test immediately to move forward with other plans. Thank you!

Application Sent: July 27, 2021
AOR and BIL: May 27, 2022
BIL: June 10, 2022

Thank you!

Last edited:

HBharti

May 4, 2022
Hi all,

You guys might answer it already… I already received the AOR (BCPNP - paper based) and I’m waiting for the medical test request. It has been almost 4 months and nothing happened after my AOR. So, I was thinking of do the medical test upfront, but I’m not sure how it works. I mean, how the results submission work. Should I get the results? Will the results direct to the government? Should my consultant upload the results? Also, is it a good idea? I’m not concern about my PR card; however, I would like to do the medical test right away to move forward with another plans.

Application Sent: July 27, 2021
AOR and BIL: May 27, 2022
BIL: June 10, 2022

Thank you!
Hi,

I am also BC PNP candidate with one inland dependent. I read that medical exams are exempted for inland applications. I was skeptic a bit if it’s true.

But We just received AOR on 8th September 2022. And Received ADR for PCC from India. Although we already submitted PCC for India and for couple of European countries as well.
But IRCC just requested India PCC. It’s in progress.

being background check is last step l guess so I am guessing we don’t have to do medical exams. And Biometric are done last year for work permit so they must have picked those.
Anyways here is my time line till now.

AR - 5th Nov 2021
AOR - 8th Sept 2022
ADR - 8th Sept 2022 (India PCC - is in process)

kuljitsingh

Aug 22, 2022
Hello @kuljitsingh - Could you tell us which provincial program you were nominated under? I ask because I noticed that several PR applications that had been languishing in IRCC's electronic mailrooms received AORs. I am just curious whether we belong to the same category. I know at least two more OINP PHD/Masters PNP, who received their AOR last week after waiting more than one year.
AINP

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Any updates?
At my end waiting for medical center to upload medical report on portal expected today or tomorrow.

kuljitsingh

Aug 22, 2022
You waited 324 days just for an AOR. Just for them to open your package and tell you your application is complete.

Meanwhile one guy announced yesterday he applied in February 2022 and got his CoPR on the same day you got AOR.

324 days for your AR -> AOR. 200 days for his AR -> COPR.

How does it make you feel?

What a sick joke.
its a joke. What can I feel. They are processing files from Afghanistan and Ukraine on priority basis. So my only resort is to wait patiently.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
its a joke. What can I feel. They are processing files from Afghanistan and Ukraine on priority basis. So my only resort is to wait patiently.
But they're not. Those guys don't handle PNP applications. There are special case officers for humanitarian situations.

The guy I told you about who got AR -> COPR in 200 days was a fucking student in BC.

He probably got his visa processed more quickly than an Afghan.

HBharti

May 4, 2022
Hi,

I am also BC PNP candidate with one inland dependent. I read that medical exams are exempted for inland applications. I was skeptic a bit if it’s true.

But We just received AOR on 8th September 2022. And Received ADR for PCC from India. Although we already submitted PCC for India and for couple of European countries as well.
But IRCC just requested India PCC. It’s in progress.

being background check is last step l guess so I am guessing we don’t have to do medical exams. And Biometric are done last year for work permit so they must have picked those.
Anyways here is my time line till now.

AR - 5th Nov 2021
AOR - 8th Sept 2022
ADR - 8th Sept 2022 (India PCC - is in process)
hi all,

so on 8th Sept I received AOR and ADR (PCC)
I thought it’s last step in processing since medical exam is exempted for inland applicants.
But today I received MR and I have booked my medical exam for this Saturday.
So my timeline is

BC PNP (paper based)Inland with one Inland dependent

AR -5th Nov 2021
AOR- 8th Sept 2022
ADR - 8th Sept 2022 (PCC India)
MR- 22nd Sept 2022

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
hi all,

so on 8th Sept I received AOR and ADR (PCC)
I thought it’s last step in processing since medical exam is exempted for inland applicants.
But today I received MR and I have booked my medical exam for this Saturday.
So my timeline is

BC PNP (paper based)Inland with one Inland dependent

AR -5th Nov 2021
AOR- 8th Sept 2022
ADR - 8th Sept 2022 (PCC India)
MR- 22nd Sept 2022
they've not announced what the conditions for exemption are yet and when it will come into effect - just that they plan on having one.

Background checks tend to get done in conjunction/after medical has been passed.

HBharti

May 4, 2022
they've not announced what the conditions for exemption are yet and when it will come into effect - just that they plan on having one.

Background checks tend to get done in conjunction/after medical has been passed.
makes sense, no idea when and how will they implement it. Thanks for sharing information.