+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
^I think you will get your AOR soon. Check your email spam regularly.

Also, if you want to speed up your processing time you can make your exams upfront.
Thanks for the hopeful reply.
I have actually paid all the fees, done PCC, RCMP, biometrics, medical but its very worrisome and scary since people from may 2021 ar, got aor ages ago and another thing is that work permit is expiring soon

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
^I think you will get your AOR soon. Check your email spam regularly.

Also, if you want to speed up your processing time you can make your exams upfront.
A very experienced lawyer told me that doing upfront medicals has negligible impact on your processing time. Once you get MR, it's very fast to book and then the results are uploaded within days.

The risk is if you do your medicals and then they expire before you even got AOR, then you've wasted time and money and need to do it all over again.

That being said, my thinking is do upfront medical at around 8 months into processing. That way it will last even if you don't have your AOR after applying 20 months ago which is a good safety margin.

thiagofrk

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
A very experienced lawyer told me that doing upfront medicals has negligible impact on your processing time. Once you get MR, it's very fast to book and then the results are uploaded within days.

The risk is if you do your medicals and then they expire before you even got AOR, then you've wasted time and money and need to do it all over again.

That being said, my thinking is do upfront medical at around 8 months into processing. That way it will last even if you don't have your AOR after applying 20 months ago which is a good safety margin.
I did not talk to any lawyer, I am based on my own experience and based on other cases that I saw in this forum (not to mention some friends as well). I agree with you that in the bigger picture the gain of doing the medicals upfront in terms of processing time can be marginal, but in some cases a small margin can be important. For example, someone who is concerned about the study/work permit expiration or even for educational purposes 1 month, or something like that, can make difference.

Reactions: moscatojuices

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I did not talk to any lawyer, I am based on my own experience and based on other cases that I saw in this forum (not to mention some friends as well). I agree with you that in the bigger picture the gain of doing the medicals upfront in terms of processing time can be marginal, but in some cases a small margin can be important. For example, someone who is concerned about the study/work permit expiration or even for educational purposes 1 month, or something like that, can make difference.
Fair enough. I think the trick is to just make sure you don't do it too early.

Reactions: thiagofrk

thiagofrk

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
True, we must be careful with the issue of the validity of the exams.

In fact, there is no infallible formula in this process. Here we try to observe some pattern and share experiences to help each other, but it may be that someone who pays the fees early does the upfront medicals takes longer to get the PR than someone who didn't do anything upfront (for no apparent reason or indications that can explain the longer period).

SGIL9922

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hi Guys
I just sent upfront medical one week ago and received medical request from IRCC today.
Should i get my medical done again or should i wait for the previous one to be uploaded.
I sent web form already last week.
Please let me know if anyone been through same.

sievans

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
Hi Guys
I just sent upfront medical one week ago and received medical request from IRCC today.
Should i get my medical done again or should i wait for the previous one to be uploaded.
I sent web form already last week.
Please let me know if anyone been through same.
I did my Medical in April, before i receive AOR. and MR was May 2. Still in queue. i would wait as i don't want to spend another dime on this. so far the emails from IRCC says they can confirmed they received my medical, but still not on my file.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I did my Medical in April, before i receive AOR. and MR was May 2. Still in queue. i would wait as i don't want to spend another dime on this. so far the emails from IRCC says they can confirmed they received my medical, but still not on my file.
I mean, let's face it. If you really had to do it you would because you know migrating to Canada is worth a lot more than the piss change you'd spend on a medical.

Thank being said, they have told you in writing they received your medical, so I wouldn't worry about a thing even if it doesn't appear (it probably needs to be processed).

GUENDEHOU

Jul 18, 2022
Hello
I would like to know how I would proceed to immigrate to Manitoba province.
I have a doctorate in environmental management and West Education Service assessed my doctoral degree and issued me an equivalency which corresponds to Canada system.
Best regards.
Dr GUENDEHOU

sievans

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021
I mean, let's face it. If you really had to do it you would because you know migrating to Canada is worth a lot more than the piss change you'd spend on a medical.

Thank being said, they have told you in writing they received your medical, so I wouldn't worry about a thing even if it doesn't appear (it probably needs to be processed).
Yeah, i dont worry too too much as we all know it's all about waiting. I should have done Medical test after MR, tho. that's my huge regret at the moment.

Reactions: Jalili

Prearsh

Jul 28, 2022
Hi,

Below are the timeline of my PNP application.

Application send to IRCC - Feb 4, 2022
Application received by IRCC - Feb 7, 2022
Got temporary application number in answer of webform - April 12, 2022

Waiting for AOR.

Anyone please share how long it would take to receive AOR. Thank you.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Yeah, i dont worry too too much as we all know it's all about waiting. I should have done Medical test after MR, tho. that's my huge regret at the moment.
I waited for 16 months after AOR for MR as I knew these issues after upfront medical and so many applicants are facing such issues. Upfront medical for PNP is not recommended

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
That's interesting... most people think that doing upfront medicals is the time saver haha
No, for PNP, upfront if not recommended even IRCC instructed medical center don't take upfront medical

Reactions: moscatojuices

Heena Marwaha

Jun 26, 2018
Hello all,
Can anyone tell me that under PNP program after getting nomination from Saskatchewan (SINP) how much time did IRCC take to send acknowledgement number or file number if applied paper based application? I had received nomination from Saskatchewan in September 27,2021 and send complete documents on 5th Feburary, 2022. My package delivered there on Feburary 12,2022. After that I did not received any Communication from IRCC.

Please help