+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Kris03

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hi, is there any one here that when they log out in IRCC Portal, all the dashboard was gone and it’s says start new permanent application? I logged in on my IRCC account and when I open it my file was not there. Waiting for PR card.

Gh123

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
Hi, is there any one here that when they log out in IRCC Portal, all the dashboard was gone and it’s says start new permanent application? I logged in on my IRCC account and when I open it my file was not there. Waiting for PR card.
Maybe you are done. Where is your VO PLEASE ?

Kris03

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Maybe you are done. Where is your VO PLEASE ?
When the last time I checked it says address and photos are still in review, and when I checked now there’s no file at all and start my application. My VO is from montreal.

Mar 30, 2022
Hello everyone, i was wondering if any one can help .so my file was received by ircc office by mail on 2th march2021 under pnp paper based program, i got my temporary file number from ircc agent after 9months and then i updated my medical thru webform in jan2022 after that i got my aor on16th feb 2022 and for a month there was no update i called ircc agent they said additional doc was requested which i never received neither thru email nor gckey. So after that i updated additional doc (ielts trf)thru webform, which they received and email replied almost after two months on 21may2022.
well my eligibility hasn't done ,medical has not updated it says that you do not need a medical, background check in process. I really dont know what do now any help would be appreciated.
Just double checking, did you connect your application to your GCKey account after receiving AOR?

Sometimes that's how the 'first ADR' is requested, it gets sent right after connecting the application.

BestWishes21

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
I got PAL and passed medical about 1 months ago and still no portal email. I saw most people got their portal email within 2 weeks after everything passed. Anyone in the similar situation? I dont know what's going on.

Kaur2008

May 13, 2021
Just double checking, did you connect your application to your GCKey account after receiving AOR?

Sometimes that's how the 'first ADR' is requested, it gets sent right after connecting the application.
Yes i did connect with gckey everything is done they got my requested letter too thru webform a month ago even they got my medical like 4 months ago but they nvr update on my file. I was wondering if u have any information about why they are not going on next step for my file. They also have changed 3 offices so far

Nav@@

May 3, 2022
I got PAL and passed medical about 1 months ago and still no portal email. I saw most people got their portal email within 2 weeks after everything passed. Anyone in the similar situation? I dont know what's going on.
I am on the same page as well its been more than a month received PAL and passed medical but still no decision.

Reactions: Jalili

Gh123

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
When the last time I checked it says address and photos are still in review, and when I checked now there’s no file at all and start my application. My VO is from montreal.
Hey same thing just happened to me, not sure what it means, does anyone know?

Mo_Abdou

Jan 25, 2022
AR 15 Oct 2021
AOR 27 April 2022
ADR 28 April 2022 (translated police certificates)
MP 8 June 2022 (upfront medical exam)
PAL 8 June 2022

About the ADR, should I expect to see the background check changed to completed?

What should I expect next?