+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

maradona007

Nov 26, 2020
Guy anyone here would be able to help? I don't see any update on my IRCC account. AOR - JAN 2021, Medical Expired on Jan 2022.

I have heard anything from IRCC after biometric in Feb 2021.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of Medical results: You don't need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: Feb 26, 2021, completed

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Should I call IRCC? Can someone please help me with IRCC contact number and since I am out of Canada, I would need to call over VoIP, let me know of any calling apps if you have used to call IRCC. TIA.

Reactions: ronaldocr7

dkv1986

Aug 30, 2019
Guy anyone here would be able to help? I don't see any update on my IRCC account. AOR - JAN 2021, Medical Expired on Jan 2022.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of Medical results: You don't need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Should I call IRCC? Can someone please help me with IRCC contact number and since I am out of Canada, I would need to call over VoIP, let me know of any calling apps if you have used to call IRCC. TIA.
my Medicals also expired in Jan 2022 but till now i didn't receive any remedical request.

ronaldocr7

Mar 16, 2022

my Medicals also expired in Jan 2022 but till now i didn't receive any remedical request.

i have the same exact thing going on.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • February 26, 2021 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
AOR Jan 21

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
@legalfalcon .. I got remedical request yesterday but i cant find any tab to upload the medical sheet. Though i can see the previous uploaded docs but there is no new tab to upload. Please advice what to do.
AOR- jan 2021
The hospital will send your results directly to IRCC. You should also upload the emedical printout via a webform

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
My AOR is Jan 2021. My medicals expired in Oct 2021 but since then I have not received any remedical request. I applied as FSW-O candidate but I am currently in Canada on a study permit. Should I be worried that I have not received remedical request at all?
My medicals expired in October as well but my COR doesn't get extensions so when I didn't get a request I went for an upfront again. You can try the same but chances are they might have also extended your medicals without notifying you.
Only way to be certain is to order GCMS notes especially since you're inland

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022

i have the same exact thing going on.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • February 26, 2021 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
AOR Jan 21

Consider doing an upfront again especially if your COR doesn't get extensions.

ladele

Feb 21, 2022
Hello guys, I got a remedical request last month which had to be done within 30 days. I did the test at IOM in my country on the 9th of March but my profile is yet to be updated as at 16th of March. The 30 days deadline will expire on the 19th of March.

Should I be worried or it does not matter as far as I have already done the medicals within the 30 days?

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Hello guys, I got a remedical request last month which had to be done within 30 days. I did the test at IOM in my country on the 9th of March but my profile is yet to be updated as at 16th of March. The 30 days deadline will expire on the 19th of March.

Should I be worried or it does not matter as far as I have already done the medicals within the 30 days?
Upload the emedical report they gave via a webform as well

Use this one
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?v2

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
Good day house. Please I need urgent advise.

On the 25th of February, I got remedical request myself. Same day my newborn was added to my application (non accompanying dependent). I had already done upfront medical for my newborn and had submitted the medical examination sheet together with other required documents for him to be added.

I did my medical on the 15th of March (yesterday). Today (16th of March) I got a medical request again for my newborn.

What do I do now? Cus I had submitted the medical information sheet before now together with the necessary documents needed to add my newborn which has been added already.

Is it that the officer didn't see it medical examination information sheet or didn't update it when adding my newborn?

Please I would appreciate a response/advise as soon as possible as to how to go about this.

ekt_

Jan 20, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
Hello everyone
Been a minute
Aor - 18 Jan 21
I got ADRs (Schedule A, Proof of Income, PCC & Remedicals) on 23 Feb, submitted on 24 Feb and got acknowledgment on 25 Feb. I did upfront remedicals on 16 Feb and it got passed on 26 Feb. The ADR section also changed to ‘Not Applicable’ on 01 Mar. Background check remained “we are processing”. I’ve not heard anything since then and I don’t know what to deduce.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
I did my upfront medical on 9-3-22, and raised the webform with the emedical sheet and vaccination report. Yesterday I recieved an email from LONDON VO STATING the following. Along with this I got a GU where my medical chaned from "you do not need a medical" to " we are reviewing your medical". What could I expect from this? Need suggestions. AS PER LAST GCMS NOTES ELIGIBILTY AND SECURITY - NOT STARTED, CRIMINALITY - PASSED AND MEDICAL PASSED NOW EXPIRED
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

We confirm receipt of your upfront medicals. The results have been linked to your file.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca | www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca

Twitter: @CanadianUK | @CanadienRU
Join | Abonnez-vous à Canada Plus : canadaplus@international.gc.ca

AOR - 15-01-21, FSW O
VO LONDON
PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

winnie2022

Dec 10, 2021
I got PPR/RFV yesterday 15th March 2022
AOR Jan 6th 2021
Upfront med 17th Jan 2022
Med passed Feb 4th
VO: Ottawa
COR: Nigeria
Sending passport to London VO
Hi,
Congrats to you.

When you did your upfront and uploaded the medical sheet on Webform, did you receive any email and update on your profile until you receive COPR?
I did my upfront on 3 March 2022 and uploaded on webform, but nothing updated on my file yet :(

Pan_Tadek

Feb 18, 2022
Hello everyone,

Does anyone got further updates/PPR after meds extension or re-meds passed?

I got mine extended more than a month ago without any sort of ADR (which makes me wonder if my application got stuck somewhere or what?) and no updates thereafter.. :/

It seems to me that people with CoR - Nigeria have been getting some PPR's lately as far as FSW-O is concerned.

I have raised a webform though in a hope that they will reply.