+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** January 2021 AOR - CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE & UPDATES*****

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello All .... creating this new thread to track the timelines and updates for the AOR received in January 2020 under CEC category.

My timeline
ITA received on November 25
Application submitted on January 05
AOR received on January 06

Good luck to all of you....

Reactions: soccer_007

Praveen.Kumar

Jan 4, 2021
Hello All .... creating this new thread to track the timelines and updates for the AOR received in January 2020 under CEC category.

My timeline
ITA received on November 25
Application submitted on January 05
AOR received on January 06

Can you edit 2020 as 2021
I've a doubt regarding job references letter. I was hired through agency for an financial institution and contract was for Oct 2019 to December 2020. So, I've got 1 letter from agency for employment without job duties and 1 letter from my manager on company stationary listing the job duties. After contract termination i've been hired as permanent employee with same financial institution but different team and I got employment letter from HR without duties. Should this be ok?

Last edited:

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
I've a doubt regarding job references letter. I was hired through agency for an financial institution and contract was for Oct 2019 to December 2020. So, I've got 1 letter from agency for employment without job duties and 1 letter from my manager on company stationary listing the job duties. After contract termination i've been hired as permanent employee with same financial institution but different team and I got employment letter from HR without duties. Should this be ok?
Oh I didn't notice that , i tired to edit it but it is not giving me an option to edit the post now.
As per what I read and got to know from forums and others that duties are essential when you will provide Employment Record (Experience Letter) from your employer. In case due to any reason you are not able to mention any mandatory requirement, do explain the reason behind it in the LOE.
Like in my case one of my previous employer due to their policies cannot mention salary in Experience letter, so i mention that in LOE and also provided them with the paystubs for that time.
Hope this helps

RS2917

Oct 15, 2020
Hi everyone
My timeline is
ITA received on November 5
Application submitted on January 01
AOR received on January 01

Reactions: soccer_007
Jan 18, 2021

Jan 18, 2021
ITA- Nov 18th, 2020 CEC application
AOR- January 9th, 2021
Medical Passed - January 29th, 2021 and received Biometric letter
Biometric Completed - February 2nd , 2021

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
ITA- Nov 18th, 2020 CEC application
AOR- January 9th, 2021
Medical Passed - January 29th, 2021 and received Biometric letter
Biometric Completed - February 2nd , 2021
Just notice your response, it seems the next step is Biometric and looks like you received it on the same day. Let see if I will receive it today.
Will keep you all posted.

Reactions: Soumyashree1990

robsta8910

Sep 15, 2019
Hi all,

Did anyone have issues booking a medical exam due to Covid?
I've received an invite through Canadian Experience Class and I've completed everything in the document checklist except for the Medical exam. All the clinics I have contacted in my area are closed due to Covid and are not conducting the medical exams at the moment.

Does anyone here have advice on whether to submit the application without the Medical Exam or is there something recommended to upload in its absence?

Thanks in advance.

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hi all,

Did anyone have issues booking a medical exam due to Covid?
I've received an invite through Canadian Experience Class and I've completed everything in the document checklist except for the Medical exam. All the clinics I have contacted in my area are closed due to Covid and are not conducting the medical exams at the moment.

Does anyone here have advice on whether to submit the application without the Medical Exam or is there something recommended to upload in its absence?

Thanks in advance.
I believe most of us in this group received ITA in November which means we completed our medical exams in December when Clinics were open. If your deadline is approaching I believe you can submit your document just attach a letter saying which all clinics you called and they were closed due to covid and you will get it done when they are open.