India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23- 01- 2020
Hi guys,
I have a sponsorship application in process for my husband. We applied in Jan 2020 whileI was pregnant. There was no response from cic after sponsorship evaluation and medical examination. I was working, managed pregnancy and delivery alone. Then I waited till the baby got 8 months old. There was still no response even after 1 year waiting period. So, I had to go home to visit my husband and family so that they can see the baby. I’m currently on maternity and have return tickets fo October. Yesterday, I received a message from CIC asking for new medical, police certificate, my husband’s detailed cv and IMM 5532. Reading a few threads and cic website I saw that PRs living outside Canada are not eligible to sponsor. I’m really confused and tensed. I’m not sure what to do at this point and I have to produce the docs soon. I had to go home because me and husband had to be apart for 14 months and still there was no progress with the application. I just wanted to reunite with my family. I stayed longer because I’m on mat and parental leave so I will have to take care of the baby alone. Can someone please guide me