+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

AFmusa

Dec 27, 2019
Hi there
I am quite new here and i received my ppr recently i live in the uk just wanted to ask where should i should sent the copy of the passport and photo sent it to london vfs or Ottawa which handling my application right now

Also i did send copy of my passport and two photo with my application so why they asking for it again

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi there
I am quite new here and i received my ppr recently i live in the uk just wanted to ask where should i should sent the copy of the passport and photo sent it to london vfs or Ottawa which handling my application right now

Also i did send copy of my passport and two photo with my application so why they asking for it again
It should be written rt in the PPR letter and it is usually the vo of applicant where ppt is sent

Reactions: Andy28231

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Saitejesh, totally agree. I took over five months just to get AOR. Im a June applicant. Amazing the trend I have seen for countries that have extremely high rates to process. Stunning ia the word.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Happy new year to every one
It's like our luck is bad even June applicants getting PPR's. Except for Mississauga all other CPC centers applications are moving we got to do something?
We have voted for MPS , and ministers ,therefore have legal RIGHT to write them about this delay. And they won't mind I can assure you

harmeet25

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
How did you get in touch with them? Is ur file in NDVO?
Nope, my file is at CPC-M. Nothing is happening there. I have called them the fourth time ( after every month) but they are giving me the same response ( background check is in the process).

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Nope, my file is at CPC-M. Nothing is happening there. I have called them the fourth time ( after every month) but they are giving me the same response ( background check is in the process).
okay!! If I call IRCC, the automated system just doesn't transfer any call to agent. They simply say for family class visit online. :(

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hello, I've completed the required documents and was planning to submit the application this month. Can anyone please share the useful links and step by step process on how to send these documents?

Thank you