+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hello everyone ,

I have submitted my application in January and have received the AOR , biometric and medical request in February. I am trying to link my spouse application to an online account but not able too. I have tried all the possible combination of entering principal applicant values while linking the application But it still fail to link the application. Any suggestions what else can I do ?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

redwan243

Sep 2, 2018
Hello ,
my wife's GC key account(application status) says "We have not received your fingerprints " , however my wife gave her bio-metrics before the due date and bio-metrics number was updated in February and i can see bio-metrics number in the application information box . Do we need to raise up this kind of issue in web-form

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hello ,
my wife's GC key account(application status) says "We have not received your fingerprints " , however my wife gave her bio-metrics before the due date and bio-metrics number was updated in February and i can see bio-metrics number in the application information box . Do we need to raise up this kind of issue in web-form
The same situation. the lawyer said it's all right

i_solo

Jan 29, 2020
Starting to lose my mind here!

Biometrics and medical passed, application sent to LVO but haven't heard anything since.

My husband (Canadian) is on a temporary work visa with me in the UK but that expires at the end of August so he may have to leave if he can't switch onto a visitor visa.

Is there any chance that our PR will be done by January?! I hate not knowing.

hrehouma

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Starting to lose my mind here!

Biometrics and medical passed, application sent to LVO but haven't heard anything since.

My husband (Canadian) is on a temporary work visa with me in the UK but that expires at the end of August so he may have to leave if he can't switch onto a visitor visa.

Is there any chance that our PR will be done by January?! I hate not knowing.
Well everyone here hates not knowing but that's what we have to deal with. Covid 19 has put a significant delay on the already mysterious timeline (I've seen 4 months and I've seen over 12). So I don't think anyone here really knows how long it's gonna take. But at least you would have spent a good chunk of the processing time with your partner, unlike most of us who don't have that luxury :)

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Well everyone here hates not knowing but that's what we have to deal with. Covid 19 has put a significant delay on the already mysterious timeline (I've seen 4 months and I've seen over 12). So I don't think anyone here really knows how long it's gonna take. But at least you would have spent a good chunk of the processing time with your partner, unlike most of us who don't have that luxury :)
I wish we get to be with our spouses soon. InshaAllah

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
Well said!

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
I have read everywhere that I can apply for an Open Work Permit if I have applied for PR, however, I cannot get it to trigger an online application when I go into the portal and go through the questionnaire. Do I have to do this by paper? Anyone have insight. Hour two of digging everywhere without success.
You can only apply for Open work permit with an Inland spousal sponsorship

Dreams52fly

Jan 6, 2018
Hi everyone,

Here are my Outland appln details:
  • APPLN RECVD: 27-Jan
  • BIOM PASS: 21-Feb
  • MOVED TO NDVO: 02-Mar
No updates after that. Any idea when will NDVO resume working??

optimus_prime

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
I follow a lot of threads in family class sponsorship and January 2020 outland seems to be the quietest one. C'mon people lets make some noise. Who has got any good news to share??

MalekM

Jan 31, 2020
I follow a lot of threads in family class sponsorship and January 2020 outland seems to be the quietest one. C'mon people lets make some noise. Who has got any good news to share??
I guess we all accepted the fact that we won't be with our wives for quite some time. It's unfortunate. I reduced my time on this forum and stopped tracking ecas. There's no telling when things will get back to normal. The only good news is that our VO(Paris) opened up recently so maybe we can receive an AOR2 soon but I'm not counting on it.