+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

MalekM

Jan 31, 2020
when the PA's VO sends a notification that they have received your application - status IP change to AR
when status change second time from AR to IP in Ecas- it`s AOR2 letter on gckey (they started work with case)
Thanks for clarification, what does AR stand for?

MalekM

Jan 31, 2020
how did you attach the screenshots?
I screenshot ecas on my phone and used imgur.com to create URL link for my screenshot picture. I then used the URL that was generated for my photos and copy pasted in the picture attachment option on post reply.

am88

Oct 21, 2019
Hello Everyone! I have a problem, can anyone help me through this!
My husband apply for my sponsorship in Jan 2020. I have done with medical and bio metric as well.
As i am well aware that due to Covid-19, processing become slow.
But three days ago, my husband met with an accident, he got fracture in his ankle, Now doctor tell him to take rest for 6 weeks.
He is unable do his daily routine work, he was even unable to buy grocery.
Now my concern is
1. I want to go there, How it will possible, May I go for visitor visa or apply on Web form or something else.
2. His company do not allow him to be there, If he apply for employment insurance, whether it will impact on my PR file?

Please help me through this!

RMH12

Jan 23, 2020
Hello Everyone! I have a problem, can anyone help me through this!
My husband apply for my sponsorship in Jan 2020. I have done with medical and bio metric as well.
As i am well aware that due to Covid-19, processing become slow.
But three days ago, my husband met with an accident, he got fracture in his ankle, Now doctor tell him to take rest for 6 weeks.
He is unable do his daily routine work, he was even unable to buy grocery.
Now my concern is
1. I want to go there, How it will possible, May I go for visitor visa or apply on Web form or something else.
2. His company do not allow him to be there, If he apply for employment insurance, whether it will impact on my PR file?

Please help me through this!

Employment insurance does not affect PR and Sponsorship

am88

Oct 21, 2019
Everybody here want to visit their spouse, but chance is extremely low for spousal TRV.
You need to show at least $5000 in the bank in last 6 months.
Proof of property ownership (real estate, vehicle)
Letter from employer.
Travel history to USA, UK, Germany, etc.

If you show all that you are still not guaranteed, but your chances increase from 3% to over 50%......
Thanks a lot!

yashah90

Jun 2, 2020
Hello everyone ,

I have submitted my application in January and have received the AOR , biometric and medical request in February. I am trying to link my spouse application to an online account but not able too. I have tried all the possible combination of entering principal applicant values while linking the application But it still fail to link the application. Any suggestions what else can I do ?