+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

espresso4life

Jan 2, 2020
Guys, does medical get approved the same day the panel physician sends it in?

In other words is there ever a "received" status before "you passed the medical exam?" Or does it just jump straight from requested to approved? Thanks.

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
strange, coz before you wrote "We are pleased to confirm that the payment has been added to your file. "
ok. just you must write second time in webform and add payment blank
Hi Bela..

I got an email 12/Mar saying

"We have verified the information in your file and we are pleased to confirm that the payment for the biometric data has been received by the responsible office.

If additional information is required during the processing of your request, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope that the information provided helps to fulfill your request."

so I think is done right;)

• Love
Reactions: Belarusian

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi Bela..

I got an email 12/Mar saying

"We have verified the information in your file and we are pleased to confirm that the payment for the biometric data has been received by the responsible office.

If additional information is required during the processing of your request, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope that the information provided helps to fulfill your request."

so I think is done right;)
Nice! so I hope that soon you will do next step! I have news too yesterday DM+Pre-arrival letter:cool:

Reactions: armoured

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Guys, does medical get approved the same day the panel physician sends it in?

In other words is there ever a "received" status before "you passed the medical exam?" Or does it just jump straight from requested to approved? Thanks.
(my example:MED req/taken/passed 05/16/19.12 )
in gckey you will see result later :
December 19, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
in Ecas only:
Medical results have been received.

Reactions: espresso4life

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
What is your timeline? You got pre arrival?
yes Pre-a and DM, waiting PPR
AR (Sydney) 01.11 | AOR1 22.11 (ECAS IP 21.11) | BIO req fee&payment/proof/req/completed 22.11/29.11/13.12/20.12 | SA 05.12
MED req/taken/passed 05/16/19.12 | Moved to VO Warsaw 12.12 | ECAS AR (Warsaw) 10.01 | AOR2 07.02 (ECAS IP 08.02) | IPas 13.03 | DM 13.03
Outland Sponsorship 19/20
Toronto / Minsk (Belarus)
No lawyer / No kids

Reactions: Canada2020eh

RMH12

Jan 23, 2020
yes Pre-a and DM, waiting PPR
AR (Sydney) 01.11 | AOR1 22.11 (ECAS IP 21.11) | BIO req fee&payment/proof/req/completed 22.11/29.11/13.12/20.12 | SA 05.12
MED req/taken/passed 05/16/19.12 | Moved to VO Warsaw 12.12 | ECAS AR (Warsaw) 10.01 | AOR2 07.02 (ECAS IP 08.02) | IPas 13.03 | DM 13.03
Outland Sponsorship 19/20
Toronto / Minsk (Belarus)
No lawyer / No kids

Great! Good luck

Reactions: Belarusian

stackystack

Dec 21, 2016
Agreed! They can do a BF of a month however, once the docs are uploaded, they should get a notification and start working on the file again. Even in the email request at the bottom it says, "for faster service, use the web forum to upload all docs". What "faster service"? {faceplam}
As an update to your post, my status changed to "Documents are being reviewed" 2 days ago. I guess it's all random, 20 business days timeline isn't the case for everyone.

Reactions: CDNsoldier

k.sha.

Feb 20, 2019
Hi Guys,

Thank you for this forum! It helps a lot. I am a first timer, will be sponsoring PR for my wife by end of the month, and have a few questions I am hoping you all will help me out with.

A little bit about us;
I am the sponsor who is a PR, working and living in Canada. My wife is an Indian citizen currently residing in the US on work visa. We had a small civil marriage Nov '19 with her and my family members present in the US. But, we did not have our "big Indian fat" wedding yet, as we plan to have that later this year when we travel to India.

Now, I am planning on getting her PR process done, in the meantime so post-Dec, she would have her PR done by then and so she can move here.

Questions about the process;

- It is my understanding that after I send her paper application to NS, there are a few stages that the entire process goes through (i.e. AOR, SA, etc.) and the entire process takes anywhere between 6-12 months. Once I send the application, will they let us know when to get her medical and biometrics done?

- Also, after SA is complete, will they send her application to the US for further processing or will it be sent to Mississauga office?

Questions about documents;

- Since she doesn't live with me in Canada, and she's never been to Canada on visitor visa either, I can not add her name in my bank accounts to show proof of joint bank accounts. I do, however, occasionally visit her in the US and the last time I went there, we added my name on her bank account. Can I show her bank account statement documents to show proof that me and her are both named in the same bank account?

- We can gather 20+pictures, social media relationship declaration, our whatsapp call logs and chats, congratulatory messages, flight tickets to show my travelling etc What else would you recommend I add to strengthen this proof of genuine relationship criteria?

- She earns well in the States so we never really exchanged/transferred money to each other. What can I do here as I see in the checklist this being one of the proof that our relationship is genuine.

- I am also thinking of writing a word document explaining the fact why we have not had our big fat indian wedding yet and that we will have the wedding later this year. Do you think this is a good idea or should I just not bother with it?

I would really appreciate if someone can help me out with this.

Thanks in advance!!