File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
I've given up waiting, my assumed 30 days BF is on Mar 19th. I got additional info request on 18 Feb and the letter said I must provide within 30 days of this letter. FUCK! 30 day to review a form is obserd especially when we are able to upload via web form vice snail mail!
Don't Give up just yet. I think mine is about the same day. I see someone just got through with SA exactly 30 days from their Assumed SA date. so it looks like that when we might hear something. I'm frustrated as well because we are going to be about a month behind everyone else. I've just come to accept that and keep trodding along. Keep busy until next week. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CDNsoldier

VictoriaC

Jul 8, 2019
Don’t give up! I just got my SA approval today after 59 days (have been a nervous wreck for the past few weeks). The wait is frustrating and its nerve racking to see applications received at the end of the month already approved while all you can do is sit and wait. It’s a difficult process for us all.

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
Don't Give up just yet. I thing mine is about the same day. I see someone just got through with SA exactly 30 days from their Assumed SA date. so it looks like that when we might hear something. I'm frustrated as well because we are going to be about a month behind everyone else. I've just come to accept that and keep trodding along. Keep busy until next week. :)
You made my day girl!

Good things come to those who wait and good ppl always finish last!

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I've given up waiting, my assumed 30 days BF is on Mar 19th. I got additional info request on 18 Feb and the letter said I must provide within 30 days of this letter. FUCK! 30 day to review a form is obserd espically when we are able to upload via web form vice snail mail!
Don’t give up my application was received January 3rd and we got SA March 5th. It will come

yellowmaple18

Jan 24, 2020
Hi all. Just wanted to update if this helps anyone - it is hard being patient! I received notification on 02-20-2020 that our case was moved to the Mississauga VISA office and up to today we still haven't received AOR2. However yesterday I received a request for an additional document from a case worker at the Mississauga VISA Office. I wouldn't worry if you have been transferred to the Mississauga VISA Office and haven't received AOR2. It seems as though they are working on our cases and may skip this step.

FYI if anyone is requested to provide additional docs - I sent the docs to the e-mail specified in the letter the same day (yesterday) and my account on GCKey already says they have been uploaded to our account. So things seem to move rather quickly over there. Good luck!

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
You made my day girl!

Good things come to those who wait and good ppl always finish last!
Exactly! That's the spirit. We're all in this together. Glad I could help

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
DiiDii you always have an uplifting spirit trying to help everyone.. cheers ! Hoping you will here something soon.
Thx luv. ha ha. Just my nature.

Reactions: Tya

rinacaranay

May 14, 2015
They don't always come at the same time, Sometimes a day or few...Sometimes months depending on the VO. Yes it's SA...That letter will be separate as well. Congrats.
Thank you! Yes we recieved yesterday the letter of SA, I’m glad! now waiting for medical request letter and hopefully soon so I can do both biometrics and medical when I travel to collection service points

Reactions: DiiDii

tsegereda

Feb 16, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
Thank you! Yes we recieved yesterday the letter of SA, I’m glad! now waiting for medical request letter and hopefully soon so I can do both biometrics and medical when I travel to collection service points
i would quickly check what the timeline for other people from your PA's country's timelines have been. the medical request depends on which VO your application is sent to. ours was sent to nairobi, and for this VO, the medical request usually happens several months after the biometric request. i was freaking out why it hadn't come a week after the biometrics request, and then found out we were being processed through nairobi...

Reactions: DiiDii

rinacaranay

May 14, 2015
i would quickly check what the timeline for other people from your PA's country's timelines have been. the medical request depends on which VO your application is sent to. ours was sent to nairobi, and for this VO, the medical request usually happens several months after the biometric request. i was freaking out why it hadn't come a week after the biometrics request, and then found out we were being processed through nairobi...
Got the medical request today just one day after biometrics request, I’m glad

RMH12

Jan 23, 2020
Hello

When they say on ecas we received your medicals does this Means medicals passed?

And what happens after AOR 2??

stackystack

Dec 21, 2016
Hi all. Just wanted to update if this helps anyone - it is hard being patient! I received notification on 02-20-2020 that our case was moved to the Mississauga VISA office and up to today we still haven't received AOR2. However yesterday I received a request for an additional document from a case worker at the Mississauga VISA Office. I wouldn't worry if you have been transferred to the Mississauga VISA Office and haven't received AOR2. It seems as though they are working on our cases and may skip this step.

FYI if anyone is requested to provide additional docs - I sent the docs to the e-mail specified in the letter the same day (yesterday) and my account on GCKey already says they have been uploaded to our account. So things seem to move rather quickly over there. Good luck!
Uploading is quick and easy, but the status "We are reviewing your documents" will take over a month. I have been sitting "Uploaded Documents" status for close to 2 weeks now.