+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Stargaze

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Please friends can I present a couple of western Union receipt as an evidence of financial support between me and sponsor?
Yes, but mine was a statement of account. My husband sent me remittances thru western union to my bank.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Yes, but mine was a statement of account. My husband sent me remittances thru western union to my bank.
You send what you have and label it.

i_solo

Jan 29, 2020
I have now completed my biometrics and medical exam and they say "completed" on my online account. What happens next? I see that other people's applications in my position have already been sent to other visa offices! Now I'm worried that I need to do something in order for that to happen? Or are they just being slow with mine?

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
I have now completed my biometrics and medical exam and they say "completed" on my online account. What happens next? I see that other people's applications in my position have already been sent to other visa offices! Now I'm worried that I need to do something in order for that to happen? Or are they just being slow with mine?
The latter.

raccoonicorn

Feb 11, 2020
Hello,

Does anyone know when (at which step) you receive the request to pay the landing fees if you haven't paid it upfront?

Thanks a lot

tsegereda

Feb 16, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
Hi guys I have a question.
I received AOR1 on March 01, 2020.
When should I expect to receive Bio metrics, medical etc.?
I am not able to link my application to GC Key, when can I link the application to GC KEY?
It seems that almost everyone is getting their biometrics request within 4-6 weeks of receipt of application. Medical depends on the country of applicant and/or visa office. A lot of people get bio/med at around the same time, but for some VOs there are several months between the 2...

omar2020

Mar 5, 2020
guys i done biometric since 4 march , but its not updated yet on the website on my account , even that in the top right next to my application number and name i can see the bio number and the day i made it in , but when i go down in the statues in biomtric says We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes , so is there something wrong ??? also most people who got bio request also got medical request in same time , but until now i didnt get medical request , is there something should i do from my side ?

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
guys i done biometric since 4 march , but its not updated yet on the website on my account , even that in the top right next to my application number and name i can see the bio number and the day i made it in , but when i go down in the statues in biomtric says We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes , so is there something wrong ??? also most people who got bio request also got medical request in same time , but until now i didnt get medical request , is there something should i do from my side ?
What country is the PA from?
Depending the country, medical requests can be send after the file has been transferred to local VO.

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi, is there anyone who has completed Bio, med and also got SA but still file is in CIO, Sydney. Also strange that I did not get any email for SA but got a written letter in mailbox (hardcopy). However, still no movement of file to VO.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hello,

Does anyone know when (at which step) you receive the request to pay the landing fees if you haven't paid it upfront?

Thanks a lot
Depends on the VO

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
hey everyone here we sent our app on 30 jan 2020 so i got emil to do MA and they put worng info on it so we asked them to fixed and they did after that they sent us to do police record i've done it and I'll pick it to trnaslte it to english so anyone know whats the next????? please

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
You are able to link right after AOR1. Which is before Bio/Med/SA.

You can look at the spreadsheet and match your dates to those in Feb. With your receive date as they pushed yours out. Technically even though you sent January to them your like a Feb Applicant at this point.
Thanks.
Linked the application on GC KEY by creating PA's account