App. Filed.......
28-01-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
04-03-2020
Med's Done....
19-05-2020
Received AOR1 and biometrics tonight! (Email actually came at 9 pm and 9:30 p.m. Atlantic time).

SUCH a RELIEF!

Applied Jan 28, 2020.
AOR1 March 3, 2020.
Biometrics request March 3, 2020.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Received AOR1 and biometrics tonight! (Email actually came at 9 pm and 9:30 p.m. Atlantic time).

SUCH a RELIEF!

Applied Jan 28, 2020.
AOR1 March 3, 2020.
Biometrics request March 3, 2020.
I am so happy for you. I've been watching that spreadsheet like it was me lol. Congrats to you and all the best going forward!

Reactions: Sushi82

fedem

Mar 2, 2020
Hi,

My Sponsor has already been approved and I have submitted my Biometrics + Medical on the 1st week of Feb.

Also, my Application has been sent to Mississauga on the 10th of Feb. I am trying to connect my application online, however, it looks like the system can not find my application? Does anyone have any idea why this happens?

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hi,

My Sponsor has already been approved and I have submitted my Biometrics + Medical on the 1st week of Feb.

Also, my Application has been sent to Mississauga on the 10th of Feb. I am trying to connect my application online, however, it looks like the system can not find my application? Does anyone have any idea why this happens?
Follow the instructions on this forum.
Remember its 2 applicants or 2+Acc/Non Acc Dep
Try different options. Enter info as on your Passport and IMM0008'
If that still fails have sponsor call them over the phone or send WebForm with screenshots.

JackMike

Jan 8, 2020
Hi,
Post landing in Canada, after how much time can i sponsor my spouse? Should i sponsor him from Canada or from my home country? Does sponsoring location impacts faster processing of application? How long does it takes from beginning till end for processing?
Thanks in advance!
You can apply for open work permit under spousal category. no job offer required.

fedem

Mar 2, 2020
Follow the instructions on this forum.
Remember its 2 applicants or 2+Acc/Non Acc Dep
Try different options. Enter info as on your Passport and IMM0008'
If that still fails have sponsor call them over the phone or send WebForm with screenshots.
Hi,

I followed the instructions. However, it looks like it still does not find my application. Weirdly I can find my information on the online tool.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hi,

I followed the instructions. However, it looks like it still does not find my application. Weirdly I can find my information on the online tool.
Online tool is simpler. I had the same problem until I called. Make sure the Intended City is also as on IMM0008. Birth Country as on IMM as well Check your passport. That or call in. Sometimes they have something wrong. After 5 tries you'll have to wait until tomorrow. Took me 3 days of trying lol

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
You can apply for open work permit under spousal category. no job offer required.
They wont qualify for Inland. His wife is non accompanying. unless she has status for travel separate from this.

fedem

Mar 2, 2020
Online tool is simpler. I had the same problem until I called. Make sure the Intended City is also as on IMM0008. Birth Country as on IMM as well Check your passport. That or call in. Sometimes they have something wrong. After 5 tries you'll have to wait until tomorrow. Took me 3 days of trying lol
That is funny. Can you provide their phone number to contact? Also is it free of charge? It will be expensive calling from the UK lol

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
That is funny. Can you provide their phone number to contact? Also is it free of charge? It will be expensive calling from the UK lol
You can only call from inside Canada unfortunately :( . Use the Webform or have your sponsor call. Its toll free but it won't work from outside.

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi everyone

Please can someone help me how to fill out biometric fee request and how to upload receipt after payment? I'm PA's who live outside of Canada try to fill out web form the second time, the first time when I uploaded receipt for biometric trough web form 27/02/2020 after six business day they replay me in two different emails:

First mail:
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm that the payment has been added to your file. If additional information is required during the processing of your request, the responsible office may contact you. We hope that the information provided helps to fulfill your request.

Second mail
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your enquiry regarding the addition of a document to your application. However, it appears that the document in question was not included with your request. In order to assist you, we invite you to resend your enquiry along with the document by filling out the IRCC Webform. Once received, we will gladly forward your document to the responsible office. We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

And this is how I filled the second time

Enquiry
Type of application/enquiry

Sponsorship

Type of application/enquiry (continued)
Spouse, common-law partner, dependent children, parents/grandparents living outside of Canada

Your message must be in English or French, Canada's official languages. (Please limit the text to 1500 characters).
I wrote that I paid bio fee request with attached, and I explained which kind of biometric was it, like (bio-PR) etc....

Applicant Information

Name of applicant: PA's
Email address: PA's
The Date Of Birth of applicant: PA's
Country of birth: PA's
Client ID number: I let blank cuz, my sponsor got only UCI, but not yet PA's
File number: PA's
Telephone number: PA's
Mobile number: PA's

Enquirer Information
Name of enquirer: Sponsor
Relationship to applicant: Sponsor (name)
Email address: Sponsor
Telephone number: Sponsor
Mobile number: Sponsor
Consultant ICCRC number: I let a blank

Please, I am confused first they inform me that payment is done and added to my app, but second mail they say to me resend your enquiry. does that mean still not add to my app? can someone correct for me if I did a mistake in the above form. If we'll be not possible in my second time, was there any possibility or ways that can I send to them like (canadapost, expres..etc) I hope they'll accept my second additional, and I hope they'll be added through my application

Last edited:

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hi everyone

Please can someone help me how to fill out biometric fee request and how to upload receipt after payment? I'm PA's who live outside of Canada try to fill out web form the second time, the first time when I uploaded receipt for biometric trough web form 27/02/2020 after six business day they replay me:
"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your enquiry regarding the addition of a document to your application. However, it appears that the document in question was not included with your request. In order to assist you, we invite you to resend your enquiry along with the document by filling out the IRCC Webform. Once received, we will gladly forward your document to the responsible office. We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

And this is how I filled the second time

Enquiry
Type of application/enquiry

Sponsorship

Type of application/enquiry (continued)
Spouse, common-law partner, dependent children, parents/grandparents living outside of Canada

Your message must be in English or French, Canada's official languages. (Please limit the text to 1500 characters).
I wrote that I paid bio fee request with attached, and I explained which kind of biometric was it, like (bio-PR) etc....

Applicant Information

Name of applicant: PA's
Email address: PA's
The Date Of Birth of applicant: PA's
Country of birth: PA's
Client ID number: I let blank cuz, my sponsor got only UCI, but not yet PA's
File number: PA's
Telephone number: PA's
Mobile number: PA's

Enquirer Information
Name of enquirer: Sponsor
Relationship to applicant: Sponsor (name)
Email address: Sponsor
Telephone number: Sponsor
Mobile number: Sponsor
Consultant ICCRC number: I let a blank

Please, can someone correct for me if I did a mistake in the above form. If we'll be not possible in my second time, was there any possibility or ways that can I send to them like (canadapost, expres..etc) I hope they'll accept my second additional, and I hope they'll be added through my application
Did you try linking your application to a GCkey account. The PA's info is there. You can also upload the receipt easier through GCKEY. However, They are saying that nothing was attached. Do it again and just back sure the attachment is confirmed before submitting.

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Did you try linking your application to a GCkey account. The PA's info is there. You can also upload the receipt easier through GCKEY. However, They are saying that nothing was attached. Do it again and just back sure the attachment is confirmed before submitting.
Thank for respond

I created GCkey account but I meet difficult how to link can you help me that

Reactions: DiiDii

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021

stackystack

Dec 21, 2016
So I got something new today:

I got a request for the following. My question is, we already sent marriage photographs in the original packet. Why are they asking for these again?

FBI Clearance: As you have resided in the USA for 6 months or more, you must
provide a scanned copy of an original FBI clearance certificate. Please follow the FBI’s
instructions (https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks) to send your
fingerprints and your payment to the Criminal Justice Information Services Division (CJIS
Division). The FBI will send you a letter with the results of your record check. That letter will be
your police certificate. This must be received at this office by: 2020/04/03

> Marriage photos:
If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or
traditions of India, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with
relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony
(Lavan Phere and/or Anand Karaj) and customary celebrations held before and afterwards
(Mehendi and/or Chuda and/or Milni and/or Doli and the wedding reception). Photos should
also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other
occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by:
2020/04/03