+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

i_solo

Jan 29, 2020
Just looked at getting my medical exam in London, prices look like they're £330 including x-rays, kidney tests, HIV and syphilis?! Does this sound right? I thought it was just a basic exam?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Just looked at getting my medical exam in London, prices look like they're £330 including x-rays, kidney tests, HIV and syphilis?! Does this sound right? I thought it was just a basic exam?
in different countries - different prices

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi, Do we get a sponsor approval mail? ECAS shows "Decision made in sponsorship section" and in GCkey "eligibility review" started for PA.
Does this mean that I have been approved as a "sponsor" or there may be a rejection here after as well?
Anyone please?
You have received the right to sponsor, but refusal may be if they find out that your marriage is fictitious or for some reason PA cannot get PR.

NervousGnome

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, that price is right for the U.K. We just had ours done in Manchester last week and it was that price. It came as a shock to us too. And they tested the P.A for all of those things too.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hi, Do we get a sponsor approval mail? ECAS shows "Decision made in sponsorship section" and in GCkey "eligibility review" started for PA.
Does this mean that I have been approved as a "sponsor" or there may be a rejection here after as well?
Anyone please?
Sometimes the email might come a day after you see it in ECAS... If you got Bio requests and meds if anything your most likely approved to sponsor. Easier to read the details in GCKEY. Not sure why it's not constant language on both platforms. But hey that's what we have to work with.

Reactions: papan5069

Mztun

Mar 30, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Hello, please my application was returned. Do I need to fill the forms all over again or just attach the missing documents.
Please if anyone with such experience is here please do assist me on how to go about it

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I
Hello, please my application was returned. Do I need to fill the forms all over again or just attach the missing documents.
Please if anyone with such experience is here please do assist me on how to go about it
Not very sure, you might consider the dates entered in the forms (especially for the signatures), i wouldn't submit the same forms if the dates are way past.... You should also check if there are any updated forms etc. What was the reason they returned the application if you dont mind my asking?

Niginaa1

Feb 6, 2020
Hello,
I’m planning to start my husband application inside Canada, he’s living outside of Canada and after I submit he’s application am I allowed to live outside of Canada with him until he gets his visa? I know you have to work to show a prove to government that I can support him once he comes and for that I have a good amount of money to show government I can support him. And just to mention I am a Canadian citizen. So does anyone know if it won’t be an issue if I live outside of Canada?

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Hello,
I’m planning to start my husband application inside Canada, he’s living outside of Canada and after I submit he’s application am I allowed to live outside of Canada with him until he gets his visa? I know you have to work to show a prove to government that I can support him once he comes and for that I have a good amount of money to show government I can support him. And just to mention I am a Canadian citizen. So does anyone know if it won’t be an issue if I live outside of Canada?
You will need to show solid proof that you fully intend on returning to Canada to live here permanently with your spouse. As a citizen of Canada it’s not an issue for you to leave, but you must have every intention of returning once your spouse is a PR and that you will live here permanently. That is, after all, the reason your spouse is applying for PR in the first place. To live with you in Canada as a genuine couple.

simaa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi everyone
I wanna apply for PR outside Canada but i have no clue how should i start it
Is that an online application or hard copy one?
I'll really appreciate your help to give me the links to get it started. :)

Mztun

Mar 30, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
I

Not very sure, you might consider the dates entered in the forms (especially for the signatures), i wouldn't submit the same forms if the dates are way past.... You should also check if there are any updated forms etc. What was the reason they returned the application if you dont mind my asking?
Sorry for the late response.
I omitted a signature part. That’s all

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Dates expire after 90 days. Just keep that in mind

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Ok, not sure when you applied, just look into the dates to know if you can re-submit same forms. And also note that there is a January 2020 Generic form imm0008