+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
i posted thread about my case and some member here told me just bcause i didn't do the full traditional ceremonies, it may be refused
even tho i was abrod living my whole life in saudi arabia with a lots of proof it just freaked the hell out of me i hope i calm down about it

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
hey I am new here ..
we sent our papars Jan 30
to sydny
we didnt get anything yet
i am from pakistan
living in saudi arabia
It's too soon for you to get AOR1 join the tracker and see what date they are on.

Reactions: fruze

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
i posted thread about my case and some member here told me just bcause i didn't do the full traditional ceremonies, it may be refused
even tho i was abrod living my whole life in saudi arabia with a lots of proof it just freaked the hell out of me i hope i calm down about it
Yes, that is the advice because they look at relationships to see if they are genuine. We have the same concern as we didn't have a traditional wedding, but i explained in detail my reasons.
For example, my husband is born in Pakistan but has Spain citizenship (living in UK), I am born and raised in Canada. Our religious beliefs are different so we chose not to have a traditional Nikah, and had a civil ceremony. It was not a big wedding because of family deaths very close to the ceremony and close family members disapproval with the relationship.
I explained it better in the questions on the relationship forms but you get what i mean.
I gave as much as I could to explain that it was okay for us to not do traditional or religious wedding.
I sent texts over our 4 years, trip details, airbnb receipts, social media posts
Before getting married we were in long distance but we met and travelled together, staying together. So i showed that we are not a traditional couple, so its normal for us to choose not to have the wedding they were expecting. Even with that I do think they will question it, but theres nothing more i could have provided to prove relationship.

Unfortunately they label everyone from a certain ethnicity, culture, religion with same brush even through traditions and values vary between families, areas and upbringing. Just be as honest as possible.

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
Yes, that is the advice because they look at relationships to see if they are genuine. We have the same concern as we didn't have a traditional wedding, but i explained in detail my reasons.
For example, my husband is born in Pakistan but has Spain citizenship (living in UK), I am born and raised in Canada. Our religious beliefs are different so we chose not to have a traditional Nikah, and had a civil ceremony. It was not a big wedding because of family deaths very close to the ceremony and close family members disapproval with the relationship.
I explained it better in the questions on the relationship forms but you get what i mean.
I gave as much as I could to explain that it was okay for us to not do traditional or religious wedding.
I sent texts over our 4 years, trip details, airbnb receipts, social media posts
Before getting married we were in long distance but we met and travelled together, staying together. So i showed that we are not a traditional couple, so its normal for us to choose not to have the wedding they were expecting. Even with that I do think they will question it, but theres nothing more i could have provided to prove relationship.

Unfortunately they label everyone from a certain ethnicity, culture, religion with same brush even through traditions and values vary between families, areas and upbringing. Just be as honest as possible.
thank u so much we were so honst and clear about everything we showed everything they were looking for
it's just like i cant even put it in words i didn't know it will be this hard
we didn't lie and we didn't hide lets hope for the best !

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
thank u so much we were so honst and clear about everything we showed everything they were looking for
it's just like i cant even put it in words i didn't know it will be this hard
we didn't lie and we didn't hide lets hope for the best !
Yes unfortunately even if its genuine proving it is hard even with people who have more proof than your situation.

Just having patience with the process and being prepared can help, but unfortunately these marriages and frauds are common so they need to have a level of scrutiny

Reactions: armoured

Niginaa1

Feb 6, 2020
Finally!!!!
Application package delivered on Jan 2nd. My wife just now got the email, confirming the acceptance. Status says "Started processing on Feb 6th".

Question for you experts: I still can't link the application through my CIC account. I have tried UCI Number, Application Number, Applicant details, etc. It always fails to find the application. Am I missing something?
Hello, may I please know if you hired immigration lawyer for that? If you could suggest anyone that I can start my case with?

stackystack

Dec 21, 2016
residing (look at the last columns and you will see this)
Thank you
Hello, may I please know if you hired immigration lawyer for that? If you could suggest anyone that I can start my case with?
Hello, we didn't hire an immigration lawyer. We felt it's a big waste of money as the application is very straight forward (though it's time consuming), given someone takes time to read through the instructions and double-checks everything. I would suggest the same.

Reactions: Belarusian

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Can anyone kindly help me with the toll free number of ircc for spousal application, where I can speak to the agents? Thanks
This number is easy to find in the forum as well as on google :
What is the phone number for Immigration Canada?
By phone. Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0

Sushi82

Dec 31, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, CAN
App. Filed.......
28-01-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
04-03-2020
Med's Done....
19-05-2020
I would really be interested to know first hand (not what is described on the website) what it was like to have a medical done for this process (and what they did/asked etc) and also what you did for biometrics.

If anyone is willing to share their actual experience that would be cool! I'm curious!