+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Good day,

Hope everyone is keeping well.

My spouse application has been pending since March 2020..its more than 2 years..

2 ADR and no update since then.....

Anyone in the same boat?

Any suggestions on what to do next?
We were from February 2020 my husband only got to Canada in November but that was after I flipped out on London visa office a few times they asked for adr once then sent my husband for an interview but the wait for an interview where he is from is over a year or more so I emailed London and lost my mind on them within two weeks my husband was here and we been together ever since. The issue is they act like they can determine who is real and who is fake when they can’t. My advice is keep holding on it’s a long battle but you will get there. I also know my words don’t mean much because the pain you two are going through but that will become a distance memory for you two one day. Good luck

Reactions: Nash1905

Nash1905

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
We were from February 2020 my husband only got to Canada in November but that was after I flipped out on London visa office a few times they asked for adr once then sent my husband for an interview but the wait for an interview where he is from is over a year or more so I emailed London and lost my mind on them within two weeks my husband was here and we been together ever since. The issue is they act like they can determine who is real and who is fake when they can’t. My advice is keep holding on it’s a long battle but you will get there. I also know my words don’t mean much because the pain you two are going through but that will become a distance memory for you two one day. Good luck
Thank you so much for understanding and appreciate your kind words.
Let me reach out to the VO.

Thanks so much

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Good day,

Hope everyone is keeping well.

My spouse application has been pending since March 2020..its more than 2 years..

2 ADR and no update since then.....

Anyone in the same boat?

Any suggestions on what to do next?
where is your file, if it is at ndvo then try to email ndvo directly every week. hopefully it will works

Nash1905

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
Thank you so much, this helps at lot

rid.patel

Dec 30, 2020
Hello All,

I need your urgent help

my husband added me into his CEC PR application on January 2020, we submitted all required documents at that time.

we were waiting while file was in the process, we also applied for SOWP (spouse open work permit) on side. during my SOWP application we got Biomatrix request and I submitted my biomatrix on October 5,2021, which automatically updated in PR application too.

Today, we got the BIL in our PR application again. its weird because our status in PR profile says biomatrix completed and I can see biomatrix number and expiry date and all.

What this new letter means? do we need to submit biomatrix again?

Thank you,

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
my husband added me into his CEC PR application on January 2020, we submitted all required documents at that time.

we were waiting while file was in the process, we also applied for SOWP (spouse open work permit) on side. during my SOWP application we got Biomatrix request and I submitted my biomatrix on October 5,2021, which automatically updated in PR application too.
Wrong forum, this is not a family sponsorship case. People here may not know about your specific question.