+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
I am so surprised the way CIC works. I feel with the outland applications moving now (which is good) they have totally neglected the inland applications esp the ones which are on the last stages.
Still waiting for decision :(
AR: August 2020.

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
I am so surprised the way CIC works. I feel with the outland applications moving now (which is good) they have totally neglected the inland applications esp the ones which are on the last stages.
100% agree with you they literally stuck us at last Stage

Reactions: JattCan

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
It seems that since July 1st (Canada Day) not much is happening. Not seeing as many updates as the previous weeks.. it could be that many officers are on vacations now? that's what normally happens in the summer

Reactions: Tar_A

mgupta41

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
I got MR on 28th June and I did medical on 30th June. But still my status has not changed in GCkey. It says -
"Review of medical results
We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details".

And in application status it says " Your action is required".

Is this correct or i have to raise webform?

Also, i got no tracking sheet or anything from doctor after medicals.

Pearl2018Ade

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Calm down bro. Feb 2020 AOR is still waiting too.

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
Same here . Nothing after adr submitted . It’s been almost one month to submitted the documents. So frustrating. Yesterday called IRCc they said everything cleared. Just doing background check at back end .

Reactions: Tar_A

Jaimin123

Star Member
May 13, 2020
I got MR on 28th June and I did medical on 30th June. But still my status has not changed in GCkey. It says -
"Review of medical results
We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details".

And in application status it says " Your action is required".

Is this correct or i have to raise webform?

Also, i got no tracking sheet or anything from doctor after medicals.
When was you AOR?

Sam2412

Feb 5, 2021
Lazy asses don’t wanna work … then use excuse oh it’s bcoz of covidddddd … like wake up everything is almost open now restrictions has been lifted and they still hiding there lazzyness under coviddddddddd:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Woah! I understand your frustration! But it's really important to understand that we all knew that PNP processing time was 18 months before we even applied. In spite of knowing the fact, we went ahead and applied, so unless and until its close to the processing time, we can't really press on them.

The frustrations are understandable. But as officers they have tons of other streams applications as well. That's why they are transparent about processing time from day1. If we want our decisions soon, this is not the stream we should have applied. Everyone should wait patiently!

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Woah! I understand your frustration! But it's really important to understand that we all knew that PNP processing time was 18 months before we even applied. In spite of knowing the fact, we went ahead and applied, so unless and until its close to the processing time, we can't really press on them.

The frustrations are understandable. But as officers they have tons of other streams applications as well. That's why they are transparent about processing time from day1. If we want our decisions soon, this is not the stream we should have applied. Everyone should wait patiently!
totally agree with you

Reactions: Kukupatel