+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

josefa740329

May 16, 2014
Hey guys, I got my CoPR on Wednesday at 6:36pm. I couldn't believe they were working at that time.

So, now it's done. Thank you so much. I've being following this group since January and it was really helpful.

All the best for all of you.
is this INLAND?

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
How can we contact CIC. We don’t have an option number to enter to talk with an agent regards about the paper based application. Any body have an a idea. Please.
They have changed the menu options. They ask UCI number and after selecting many different options they again ask for application number. At the end you will hear the recorded message or status regarding your application. After you hear the message they give you the option to speak to the agent. But every time you select the option it will say all the agents are busy right now call later. And call be disconnected. This whole exercise is of around 10-15 minutes. I have tried at different times but I could not successed. For me it was a waste of time.

Reactions: Eranil

Bugni

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Any September applicants still waiting for AOR????

AR- September 30 2020

still waiting for AOR

Called IRCC, agent said file is under completeness review. Please help me. How long it will take to get AOR?????????????
AR: September 25th 2020 still waiting for file number

Eranil

Nov 25, 2020
They have changed the menu options. They ask UCI number and after selecting many different options they again ask for application number. At the end you will hear the recorded message or status regarding your application. After you hear the message they give you the option to speak to the agent. But every time you select the option it will say all the agents are busy right now call later. And call be disconnected. This whole exercise is of around 10-15 minutes. I have tried at different times but I could not successed. For me it was a waste of time.
Same thing happened to me.