+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022

HF1

Jan 11, 2021
Got first email to provide uci and other information
In the réponse of that email, do we have to attach our passport or just extract information from it such as dates and locations?
Do you also get a separate same email for your dependent?
How long did it take for you to get credintial protal after replying?

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Hi All,
What is the difference between Employment Reference letter and Employment Letter? I have been requested for both as below :
> Employment Letter: An official document printed on company letterhead stating that you, in whose name the letter is printed, will be employed in Canada for a specified period of time by that company. It must list your name, the details of your employment in Canada. This must be received at this office by: 2021/xx/xx
> Employment Reference Letter: A letter of reference from your employer This must be received at this office by: 2021/xx/xx
@legalfalcon could you please help

Last edited:

We_pr

Jun 12, 2021
In the réponse of that email, do we have to attach our passport or just extract information from it such as dates and locations?
Do you also get a separate same email for your dependent?
How long did it take for you to get credintial protal after replying?
Don’t need to add passport. Just extract information.
I don’t know about dependent because i am
single .
With 5 hours i got login portal

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
@Journey to Pr

Hey, about PAL for inland applicants, not every processing officer sends PAL after finishing eligibility. Some do, some don’t. The only thing important for inland’s is knowing that eligibility is passed, so you are good!

About security, I heard that it is the longest of all the things that they check and even though it says not started, that is not accurate, they probably simply did not change that status but working on it.

You are so closet to DM. Hope you get it very soon!

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
@Journey to Pr

Hey, about PAL for inland applicants, not every processing officer sends PAL after finishing eligibility. Some do, some don’t. The only thing important for inland’s is knowing that eligibility is passed, so you are good!

About security, I heard that it is the longest of all the things that they check and even though it says not started, that is not accurate, they probably simply did not change that status but working on it.

You are so closet to DM. Hope you get it very soon!
Thnku so much veer g I appreciate that
I really wish and pray you will get your Pr soon as well .. Waheguru g naal ne

Reactions: gill1988

HF1

Jan 11, 2021
Don’t need to add passport. Just extract information.
I don’t know about dependent because i am
single .
With 5 hours i got login portal
Thanks for your reply. So you just confirm your email address and sent the requested information right? And mention that you are inside the Canada?

HF1

Jan 11, 2021
Hello Guys…

I need help from those who got portal email and has dependent on file…

I got 1st portal email (first entry date, last entry date) two days back in which they asked me to choose two option.

Option A : Allow IRCC to creat your spouse’s profile under your portal account

Option B : You will get separate portal credential for each of your dependent.

So, I reply them for Option A.

A day later, I got Portal credential and my wife who is dependent applicant also got her credentials in her email.

I logged in to Portal, there was only my profile where it suppose to be wifyy’s too.
After that, when my wife Logged in with her credentials, Shockingly, in her portal account, it is my profile only again.
So I am not sure where can We upload my wife’s photo !????

Did anybody faced this problem ????

Please suggest what to do !
I did the same,

Not getting credential yet.
Did you both( you and your wife) receive an email( requesting information needed for creating portal)? And both replied to that email?
When you replied to that email did you send your email address, your requested information., your wife requested information and option you choose or you sent more information?
Did you send both email adresses(yours and your wife's)?

akshy123

Jul 1, 2021
Ar 21 dec 20 i didn’t receive AOR but my employer got letter from ircc in june 2021 regarding my job verification that i am still working with them or not

We_pr

Jun 12, 2021
I have received the eCOPR. My AR was in July. Thank you very much, everyone. This platform is best to follow the PR process and timeline. This helps me a lot to stay up to date.
I wish that all of you get PR soon. Best of luck! Best regards,
When we got ecopr in portal login. Do we get any email to from ircc that i got some update in my account?

Reactions: JAHAR DAS