+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
I did my emedical test this week (after getting a medical request from IRCC). The doctor told me that she will send the documents in the next two weeks. Do I need to upload anything myself as well or not. Thanks
Did you get PAL? Thanks,

Reactions: Kanwal Saleem

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Hey folks I just uploaded my documents through GC account its shows uploaded - not submitted to IRCC then file name what does it means ?
was their a request to submit receipt in gckey? I wanted to upload my emedical but I wasn’t able to. How did you do it?

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
Hi guys,
I just linked my file to GC key account but I can't see the progress bar or estimated completion date. Can someone tell me where can I find it on my account?

Reactions: J20190911

Pearl2018Ade

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Medical passed since December 1st, 2020. No DM, No COPR since then. I don't think doing Upfront medical actually help catalyse the process.

My friend who got MR request and passed Jan 11 received COPR yesterday. Same BCPNP.

I would advise that if you can wait for MR, please wait for it. it will definitely worth it. Doing Upfront medical makes absolutely no difference.

My personal opinion

Dolby

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Medical passed since December 1st, 2020. No DM, No COPR since then. I don't think doing Upfront medical actually help catalyse the process.

My friend who got MR request and passed Jan 11 received COPR yesterday. Same BCPNP.

I would advise that if you can wait for MR, please wait for it. it will definitely worth it. Doing Upfront medical makes absolutely no difference.

My personal opinion
MR received on 30 nov done on 3rd dec . Till now medical not updated , nothing after 30 nov. friend of ours got medical week after and got it passed anc got cope.

Reactions: J20190911

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021

My personal opinion
As I mentioned before, upfront medical did have difference depends on where you live. In Vancouver, the labs are pretty busy. The earliest one you can book will be weeks after. So if you wait until you got the medical request then go to book for the medical exam, you have to wait for a couple more weeks or even a month. Then it will take another week for the lab to process your medical exam result and upload it to CIC. In total, there will be around a month of delay after you got your MR and do the medical compares with upfront.

Other than that, there is no offical statement that claims the upfront medical can speed up your process, or not. So I don't think anyone can deny the possibility. If you compare it with the upfront PRPF where the official site claimed that it will delay your process if you didn't pay your fee upfront, then doing upfront will also kind of speed the process up a bit I believe.

The only downside of upfront medical is, if you did it too early or the process takes too long, it may expired before the application is completed. That's $300 or so wasted of money. However, the lab fee and X-ray can be reimbursed by the work insurance. That's around $100 only.

Last edited: