+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

maple_syrup2021

May 25, 2020
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream#section-2 Read this first, do your own research before you ask people in this thread. If you're not eligible, then you can't even apply for provincial nomination. You should have a job offer first if you're an outland, especially for OINP. Try other provinces such as New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Manitoba to see if they have better offer/ requirements.
Sorry to sound ignorant, but I have done so much research province-by-province but no information exists on Paper-based application format. Most if not all provinces direct me to Express Entry website. I'm looking for paper-based option, which seems rare of find online resources about, so my best source will be from actual people who tried this route before. I know that it's a very broad question, but probably the best one to answer me is someone who have an overall/wider knowledge on ALL PNP programs and application routes. Once again, my apologies for sounding "lost". Thanks

Gurie140196

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Nobody knows. @Gurie140196 has to confirm eligibility status. As you know, sometimes eligibility passes without PAL I saw some applicants got PAL right after medical pass. So, @Gurie140196 might or might not get eligibility pass o_O. Hope a new wave starts like the third week of January.
How can I conform eligibility pass ?
I got MR without PAL ...I l not understand if I’m not pass eligibility how come IRCC send me a MR ... hard to understand how IRCC works ...

saskdb97

Dec 16, 2020
Sorry to sound ignorant, but I have done so much research province-by-province but no information exists on Paper-based application format. Most if not all provinces direct me to Express Entry website. I'm looking for paper-based option, which seems rare of find online resources about, so my best source will be from actual people who tried this route before. I know that it's a very broad question, but probably the best one to answer me is someone who have an overall/wider knowledge on ALL PNP programs and application routes. Once again, my apologies for sounding "lost". Thanks
The issue is if you want paper based PR then you have to have a job offer that full fills the criteria for PNP> If you want PNP for Express Entry then you will first need to find a job then you go to province websites( for example Saskatchewan) they have an immigration tab that can guide you what you have to do. I know saskatchewan for Jobs in Demand has a draw in which for certain criteria's you get pointss. If you make the draw you can then apply for Express Entry via PNP that will guarantee your file being picked. But please read all the requirements and when the draws are.

Reactions: td88

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Here is the concept. Don't misunderstand that PNP is PR application because there're 2 different aspects.

You have to apply for Provincial Nomination first, once you get Confirmation of Nomination then you can apply for PR paper based (Most of the PNP will be paper-based and doesn't link to EE profile to claim +600 point, but still there're some PNP allow you to link that to your EE profile to get 600 for the next draw which based on CRS score).

So, first, find your eligibility for Provincial Nomination if you can't find it, then, you should reach for Foreign worker stream instead of PNP.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

manues

Nov 6, 2019
Guys...

New to the form.. December 2019 applicant... looking for an udpate. Any one from the same timeframe >>

manues

Nov 6, 2019
OINP nominated
Applying from within Canada

Application sent to CIC Sydney: Dec 4, 2019
Application received by CIC: December 6, 2019

Waiting for AOR.

Interestingly, I sent my application 1 day after new biometrics rules for inland applications came into effect, so will probably have to do biometrics too.
Hello

What is your current status.. Looks like we submitted almost around same time... I am under Alberta PNP paper-based

Thank you in advance

manues

Nov 6, 2019
Not familiar with the below abbreviations. can some one help me with this please ?

ADR:
PAL:
MEP:
Ghost update
COPR/DM

NIL@CAN

Jan 10, 2018
I think you should wait for AOR first
Early medical never accelerate timeline. Even in 2019 several files got delayed. Even medical is valid for 1 year till landing in canada. Hence its absolutely Wrong decision to go for upfront without AOR. Just wastage of money without any cause. Even now overall processing timeline for provincial nominee change to 22 months those who already applied (as per CIC website. Now if due to pandemic new strains populating and restrictions are strictly applied. All suffers. We never escape from present realistic situation.

Tony2

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Not familiar with the below abbreviations. can some one help me with this please ?

ADR:
PAL:
MEP:
Ghost update
COPR/DM
AR- APPLICATION RECEIVED
AOR-ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT
RPRF-RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE
ADR-ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT REQUEST
MR-MEDICAL REQUEST
MP-MEDICAL PASSED
PAL-PRE ARRIVAL SERVICES
BIL-BIO METRIC INSTRUCTION LETTER
GU-GHOST UPDATE
DM-DECISION MADE
PPR-PASSPORT REQUEST
COPR-CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT

Reactions: manues

manues

Nov 6, 2019
AR- APPLICATION RECEIVED
AOR-ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT
RPRF-RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE
ADR-ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT REQUEST
MR-MEDICAL REQUEST
MP-MEDICAL PASSED
PAL-PRE ARRIVAL SERVICES
BIL-BIO METRIC INSTRUCTION LETTER
GU-GHOST UPDATE
DM-DECISION MADE
PPR-PASSPORT REQUEST
COPR-CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT
Thank you for your help

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Hey! I got nominated under OINP Student stream (have employment restrictions and nomination for NOC B). Can you please advise what will happen in the following:
1) I will accept promotion from the same employer (this will change my NOC from B to A) - the change of NOC will cancel nomination and I will have to submit all info all over again?
2) I will not accept promotion, so still will be NOC B, same employer - but will be moved to another branch within the same company (still in GTA)

Either or I have to inform OINP and IRCC.
In 1st case - most likely nomination cancellation?
In 2nd case - is it safe to change working location? (again, same employer and all terms of contract, only different branch)

AIPPNL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Any suggestions how much time does it take to get the BIL after the medical has been passed.
My Timeline
AR: Jul 9th 2020
AOR: January 5th 2021
Medical passed (upfront): January 6th 2021
Still waiting for BIL , haven't received yet? Anyone in the same boat?
Yes i have same timeline as you. Ar july 14th Aor jan 6th. I got biometric fee reminder which i paid and sent receipt. Still waiting for bil

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Hi there!
Does anyone know how it affects my PR application if I apply for work sharing program...?
Am I still okay as long as keeping 30hrs work hours/wk or I will be no longer qualified and my application will be withdrawn automatically?
I really appreciate if someone could give me advice!!

My timeline as below:

OINP International Student with Job Offer
Nomination: June 11, 2020

PR (paper based) application sent: August 8,2020.
AR: August 11,2020.
AOR: Waiting
With employer change (if any), and other requirments that were stipulated in job offer have to be maintained through out the process of the PR. If hours are being reduced from the original one when applied for OINP, you have to consult seek advise from OINP.

Indian5183

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Early medical never accelerate timeline. Even in 2019 several files got delayed. Even medical is valid for 1 year till landing in canada. Hence its absolutely Wrong decision to go for upfront without AOR. Just wastage of money without any cause. Even now overall processing timeline for provincial nominee change to 22 months those who already applied (as per CIC website. Now if due to pandemic new strains populating and restrictions are strictly applied. All suffers. We never escape from present realistic situation.
Finally someone who’s talking complete sense! Thank you Meenakshi. You are absolutely right. For the ones who are using lawyers, plz trust your lawyers. That’s the very first reason u chose to work with them. No point doubting their abilities now. Don’t be carried away by all kinds of suggestions on this forum.

Reactions: Fabio P