+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

sedsum

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Do you have any idea can I submit through IRCC WEB FORM?
I think they will ask you a document if they need it. Otherwise, there is nothing to worry about. You may be able to submit the document after getting the file number.

prabhjitanand

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hey Guys,

Has anyone received Medical Request (MR) recently and does anyone know the status of if Sydney CIO office is again opened for processing?

Reactions: Dikku1111

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

I have submitted SINP ITA in Dec 2019 and got letter for paper based application on first week of June,2020.

Please can anyone guide step and list of documents to submit in detail please.

I am already studying link and details from website but from here all are getting good guidance this is fact n good thing.

1) Anyone please provide list of documents and also what mistake should not be done.

2) After ITA currently job has changed or not working from last some days. So what to mentioned there please

Thanks

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

SINP Nominated
Application Sent : 19 Dec,19
Application received by CIC : 9Jan,20'

waiting for AOR............
Dear Friend,

I have submitted SINP ITA in Dec 2019 and got letter for paper based application on first week of June,2020.

I am already studying link and details from website but from here all are getting good guidance this is fact n good thing.

1) Anyone please provide list of documents and also what mistake should not be done.

2) After ITA currently job has changed or not working from last some days. So what to mentioned there please

Thanks

usul

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Dear Friends,

Thanks
There is one common approach - follow the rules from IRCC posted on their web site, download the main check list doc and fill it in each line/cell according to your Personal profile. there is also a video tutorial, just follow it, nothing complex there.
Also, a lot of videos on YouTube how to...

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Very curious about the officers can work for paper applicants from home after AOR. Do they still need our paper documents when they work?

Ysmael

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Yep, you can go to office with original document when it opens. Questions, Which province do you apply for PR? Inland or Outland? When was your AR? How many family members? You are good reference to me. My AR was May/15/2020. I am just starting.
Hello Bro. We are almost the same date for AR. I am waiting for AOR now. Stay connected. BTW outland applicant here....

Reactions: bbjeon38

Mynah

Jun 5, 2019
Hello, pls I'm kind of confused, I'm an outland applicant, I sent my application to canada since March, and according to the courier service I used it has gotten to canada since may 1st, but I have not received any acknowledgement from CIC, no AR , Nothing.
Pls whoelse is experiencing this?
Thank you.

Ysmael

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Hello, pls I'm kind of confused, I'm an outland applicant, I sent my application to canada since March, and according to the courier service I used it has gotten to canada since may 1st, but I have not received any acknowledgement from CIC, no AR , Nothing.
Pls whoelse is experiencing this?
Thank you.
Copied from CIC Website:

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we can’t
  • process applications normally
  • provide accurate processing times
We’re prioritizing applications from
  • Canadians trying to return to Canada
  • vulnerable people
  • people who perform or support essential services
What happen next after submitting your PR Application, heres how:

The application process
Submission
Completion check:
Once you have submitted your application, we will check to make sure:
  • all required application forms have been properly completed and submitted,
  • the application processing fee has been paid, and
  • all required documents from the document checklist have been submitted.
If your application is missing any of the requested documents, it will be returned to you. Failure to provide supporting documents in certain circumstances may result in the refusal of your application.

Acknowledgment of receipt: If your application is complete, it will be placed into processing. You will be sent a letter or e-mail that:
  • notifies you of this fact and provides you with your IRCC office file number
  • sets out some basic instructions for contact with the IRCC office processing your file
  • gives you a brief outline of future processing steps
I hope it helps.... Stay safe

Reactions: natnbnt

Mynah

Jun 5, 2019
Copied from CIC Website:

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we can’t
  • process applications normally
  • provide accurate processing times
We’re prioritizing applications from
  • Canadians trying to return to Canada
  • vulnerable people
  • people who perform or support essential services
What happen next after submitting your PR Application, heres how:

The application process
Submission
Completion check:
Once you have submitted your application, we will check to make sure:
  • all required application forms have been properly completed and submitted,
  • the application processing fee has been paid, and
  • all required documents from the document checklist have been submitted.
If your application is missing any of the requested documents, it will be returned to you. Failure to provide supporting documents in certain circumstances may result in the refusal of your application.

Acknowledgment of receipt: If your application is complete, it will be placed into processing. You will be sent a letter or e-mail that:
  • notifies you of this fact and provides you with your IRCC office file number
  • sets out some basic instructions for contact with the IRCC office processing your file
  • gives you a brief outline of future processing steps
I hope it helps.... Stay safe
Alright, thank you.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hello, I have a question.

Do we use the same biometrics result for work permit extension which we did for Federal process?

One of my friends got biometric request from federal after he submitted the biometrics receipt of work permit.

Is biometrics different between Federal process's and work permit's?

Last edited:

Ysmael

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Hello, I have a question.

Do we use the same biometrics result for work permit extension which we did for Federal process?

One of my friends got biometric request from federal after he submitted the biometrics receipt of work permit.

Is biometrics different between Federal process's and work permit's?
Copied from CIC webiste.

If you’re between 14 and 79 years old, you need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) for every permanent residence application you submit to us, even if you gave your biometrics in the past, and they’re still valid.