+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Scotians19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Actually I got ITA ON 22 jan, 20 along with docs checklist under bcpnp. And my noc is 2173. I sent my paper application and they received my package on 18 Feb, 20. Receiver has signed which has tracked from courier website. Since then i am waiting for update from them to get payment link
Buddy this thread is for PAPER APPLICATION.

IN THIS GROUP YOU WILL BE MISLEADED BY PEOPLE WHO APPLIED BY PAPER.

Reactions: J20190911

Perrypillarman

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
----

Update:

• AOR received today (January 27). I got an email, and I was able to link the application to my CIC account.
hi, please did you create the CIC account before submitting your paper based application or it was the link from the AOR that prompted you to create an account. Thank you

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Okay. I also created an account when I needed to pay for biometrics and the application fees. Is it the same account as yours?
Hello. I'm not sure if I understood correctly your doubt. In my case, I had an account before I submit the paper application. After I received the AOR email with the resident permanent application number, I just entered in my existent CIC account and I linked the resident permanent application.

I still didn't received a request for medical exams or bio-metrics (observation: I applied on paper in November before the change to have the bio-metrics automatically requested/done when you submit the application [which I guess was in December] ).

rovic815

Apr 27, 2020
I have few questions, hope someone can answer

1. What's the difference between AR and AOR? In my email and CIC account, Date Received is January 6, 2020 so is it AR or AOR?
2. We already had our bio-metrics end of February 2020, what is the next stage (is it MR?) and when can it possibly happen?
3. Is the estimated processing time in CIC portal accurate (or at least close) most of the time? mine is July 2021

Thanks a lot!

Perrypillarman

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hello. I'm not sure if I understood correctly your doubt. In my case, I had an account before I submit the paper application. After I received the AOR email with the resident permanent application number, I just entered in my existent CIC account and I linked the resident permanent application.

I still didn't received a request for medical exams or bio-metrics (observation: I applied on paper in November before the change to have the bio-metrics automatically requested/done when you submit the application [which I guess was in December] ).
Okay, thank you.

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
I have few questions, hope someone can answer

1. What's the difference between AR and AOR? In my email and CIC account, Date Received is January 6, 2020 so is it AR or AOR?
2. We already had our bio-metrics end of February 2020, what is the next stage (is it MR?) and when can it possibly happen?
3. Is the estimated processing time in CIC portal accurate (or at least close) most of the time? mine is July 2021

Thanks a lot!
Hi,
1: AR: When they received your documents. AOR: When they confirm you the recipient.
2: Next step is MR almost 5-6 months.
3: It is not accurate maybe less or more time.

rovic815

Apr 27, 2020
Hi,
1: AR: When they received your documents. AOR: When they confirm you the recipient.
2: Next step is MR almost 5-6 months.
3: It is not accurate maybe less or more time.
1. Got an email from IRCC last Feb 19 with UCI and App No saying they received my application on Jan 6, 2020.
2. Is the count to get MR from AR or AOR? Whats the next stages after?

Thanks