+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Gurmi

Feb 20, 2020
based on your reply, I assumed that you started the whole PR application in Canada.
Since you applied before Dec 3rd, 2019 and you are inland applicants, you DONT need to give biometrics as per https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2019-biometric-exemption-removed.html

However, since there is currently no biometric service delivery network within Canada, these applicants are exempt from the biometrics requirement until such time as the public policy is lifted.
Starting December 3, 2019, foreign nationals applying from within Canada to extend or renew their visitor visa, work permit or study permit or applying for temporary or permanent residence must provide biometrics.

Moreover, you already got PAL which means they started processing your application.
For us (most of the applicants in this thread) who applied after Dec 3, 2019 will need to give biometrics. And the government won't continue processing until we give the biometrics.

I guess you only need to await a little bit more for now. Good luck!
thank you for your reply dear
I think there will be medical for me what after some months
Do you know after how much time after AOR or PAL medical request will come??

and what’s your timeline ??

Reactions: J20190911

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello, I applied by paper on Nov 25 and the application was received on Sydney on Nov 19. Got AOR on Jan 30. Yesterday, I got a refund of CAD 170 in my credit card for the biometrics I paid when sent the application.
Did any of you happen the same? :oops:
I never gave my biometrics before, so I am confused.
Thanks!

Reactions: J20190911

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
CherDTing said:
Do you get an email from the department that receives the application or from your courier provider?.

Can someone please reply to this?
no email, if you sent by courrier with tracing, you can check on the web page of the currier

Reactions: CherDTing

M.Canada.NL

Jul 5, 2019
Hello all,

NLPNP (Newfoundland) - Inland (Sydney, NS CIC)

AR: Jan 10th
AOR: Feb 20th
BIL: Feb 20th
Biometrics Done: Feb 21st (Service Canada Location)

Now just awaiting the CIC portal to update with the confirmation of Biometrics being received. These were provided at a Service Canada, so I assume the process is near instantaneous and it merely takes a while for CIC to acknowledge them and update the portal. Anyone done biometrics yet and know how long it takes for the portal to show that step of acknowledgement?

After this I assume its ADR (if needed), and MR (a while down the line I presume)?

Reactions: hitsh and CherDTing

Manvi09

Dec 20, 2019
no email, if you sent by courrier with tracing, you can check on the web page of the currier
Thank you. In that case, my application was received on 12 Feb’20 by Richard at Sydney, NS. Any idea by when I should recieve the AOR?

Maria Talal

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hello, I applied by paper on Nov 25 and the application was received on Sydney on Nov 19. Got AOR on Jan 30. Yesterday, I got a refund of CAD 170 in my credit card for the biometrics I paid when sent the application.
Did any of you happen the same? :oops:
I never gave my biometrics before, so I am confused.
Thanks!
How much you have paid processing fees? for 1 person OR 2 person?

Reactions: chivinas

hitsh

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Update Guys:
AR: Jan 14, 2020.
AOR received today Feb 22,2020.
Biometrics letter for me and spouse also attached.
Can any one outline process flow from this stage? The information would be useful for all.

Thank you.
Congratulations! It seems quite quick, I hope that I can receive AOR next month.

Reactions: Neyoyo