+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Vevesmiranda

Jul 24, 2017
Waterloo
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone. Sent all the papers and according to Canada Post the documents were received in Sydney NS on July 7. Anyone on the same situation? Any news? Thank you!

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Hello everyone. Sent all the papers and according to Canada Post the documents were received in Sydney NS on July 7. Anyone on the same situation? Any news? Thank you!
Hey there, mine was received on September 21. Did you try raising a web form inquiry or calling them? I will do that probably in December. I'm expecting an AOR or application back in March. Things are way slow.

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi all,

I have a few questions regarding IMM 5710.

My situation is the following. I got the OINP nomination certificate (Employer job offer foreign worker stream) and letter of support for Temporary work permit from OINP. The nomination has employer restriction .Right now i am working in Canada with closed work permit ( specific employer) which is going to expire on may 2021. I am going to apply a new work permit for where i got nominations from .( Note : my current employer is not supporting for OINP ) My OINP employer is different from my current employer .

I am trying to fill out the IMM 5710 form in order to get work permit .

I am sure WP I should choose is not 'open work permit' since it has employer restriction on the nomination certificate. And also I believe it seems not bridging WP.

My questions are the following:

On page 3 and question 1 under the section"Detail of intended work in Canada": What kind of work permit are you applying for?

Should I choose "Exemption from LMIA" or "Other"?

If I choose Exemption from LMIA in the end its asking LMIA number then i can’t validate the form

- If I choose "Other," what should I explain?

- On the same and question 5, what should I put under "Duration of expected employment": From ~ To ?
"From" is I believe from the end of my current Closed work permit , but I do not know until when for "To" start .

Thank you so much for a help .

Ysmael

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Hello guys. Is IRCC accepting soft copy of ECA (available report result in my WES account)? Since I still didn’t receive my hard copy. I sent already my PR application. Thanks

Vevesmiranda

Jul 24, 2017
Waterloo
Category........
PNP
Hey there, mine was received on September 21. Did you try raising a web form inquiry or calling them? I will do that probably in December. I'm expecting an AOR or application back in March. Things are way slow.
Hello. No I did not do that. Do you think it is worth? I did everything through an immigration consultant. Not sure if they should send the inquiry or myself.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Hello. No I did not do that. Do you think it is worth? I did everything through an immigration consultant. Not sure if they should send the inquiry or myself.
That I don't know, I did everything myself. I'm not sure how it works when you have a representative.

Reactions: Vevesmiranda

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Doesn’t matter you use representative or not you can still ask about your application status. In web form you upload your uci number and dob and in inquiry section you just explain what are you asking about. Also mention your email in web form . Doesn’t matter you have representative you can always access your application online.

Reactions: Vevesmiranda

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hello guys. Is IRCC accepting soft copy of ECA (available report result in my WES account)? Since I still didn’t receive my hard copy. I sent already my PR application. Thanks
If you are pnp paper based then ircc won't ask for WES report.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Once you are nominated under provincial nomination I believe ECA is not a requirement by IRCC for PR. Avoid sending documents not required. What is your stream?

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hi everyone, I have a question. When someone gets DM. So, you get an email? If so, does that email tell what is the decision approved or refused? Or an email just tell you that decision has been made and then you wait for CoPR??

Reactions: J20190911