+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Jolbean

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
March 9 BC PNP inland and no AOR till now.
Nomination expires this month end.
Its high time now. They should start working on paper based applications now.
once the receiver the application the process started even if the nomination expire it not ur fault

Jolbean

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
First of all, everyone has the right to complain even if they are not in the program, as long as it's legal.

Sercondly, Are you kidding me? Sounds like you haven't gone through the program and randomly commenting S word about things here which makes me a bit frustrated. The 15 - 19 months process time is meant to be the entire process time and this time hasn't been changed from before the pendamic. They don't even brother to change it at all at the moment. If I waited more than 19 months on just receiving the AOR (or not even an AOR, a denial because of missing documents) instead of getting the the application completed, I will be mad.

Again, don't ask people to be patient, they ain't you that don't care. Some of them their nomination are going to expired and so their work permit. They are now in an awkward situation. They can't extend their work permit. If you are them, how could you be patient and watching yourself slowly losing the job and becoming a illegal citizen? Don't pertenting a "good person", you ain't helping. What you said makes me feel like you lack of sympathy and just don't care and ask people to just wait to lose their job, their citizenship.

I don't see any benefit to be patient . Instead, we should find out a way to speed up their process by I.E submitting an online form to them for review whenever someone feels necessary, submitting feedback (suggestion, complain) to IRCC, etc. Or find out a way to get around it like I would suggest people to try EE if they are eligible. If you don't have a good way, just don't comment. At least, don't comment something is totally

it sad. the change every other else thing but not the requirement, that's is crazy

SKap26

Oct 28, 2019
Hi I've sent my application on the April 30th I haven't heard anything from them I've checked and i know it arrived there. how long does it usually take for them to AOR?
Hi. Did you recieve your AOR yet? My AR is April 2 but nothing yet.

M.Canada.NL

Jul 5, 2019
Hey all, just wanted to give you some updates on my timeline;
(Inland Applicant)

AR: January 10th, 2020
AOR: February 20th
Biometrics Request: February 20 (Completed on the 21st)
ADR: July 27th (CDN Birth Cert for Common Law Spouse, US Police Checks, RCMP Checks)
PAL: July 28th
ADR: Submitted (August 27th)
Upfront Medical: August 31st - Webform submission

Now just waiting for Medical Passed notification, hopefully in about a month.

IRCC Portal:
- We are reviewing eligibility (yet I think AOR and PAL would indicate this is passed)
- We do not need medicals/biometrics at this time
- No interview required
- We are completing your background check now

After ADR is submitted, do you typically get a notification that ADR documents have been reviewed? Also after medical passed, it appears that I am only waiting on security (which can take 6 months... although I have been in Canada since 18 so that may be easier on the process time). Does that seem right?

Thanks.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey all, just wanted to give you some updates on my timeline;
(Inland Applicant)

AR: January 10th, 2020
AOR: February 20th
Biometrics Request: February 20 (Completed on the 21st)
ADR: July 27th (CDN Birth Cert for Common Law Spouse, US Police Checks, RCMP Checks)
PAL: July 28th
ADR: Submitted (August 27th)
Upfront Medical: August 31st - Webform submission

Now just waiting for Medical Passed notification, hopefully in about a month.

IRCC Portal:
- We are reviewing eligibility (yet I think AOR and PAL would indicate this is passed)
- We do not need medicals/biometrics at this time
- No interview required
- We are completing your background check now

After ADR is submitted, do you typically get a notification that ADR documents have been reviewed? Also after medical passed, it appears that I am only waiting on security (which can take 6 months... although I have been in Canada since 18 so that may be easier on the process time). Does that seem right?

Thanks.
Is your spouse Canadian citizen? Did u submitted her passport copy ? Also did they asked for her pcc?

M.Canada.NL

Jul 5, 2019
Is your spouse Canadian citizen? Did u submitted her passport copy ? Also did they asked for her pcc?
Hey,
Yep spouse is a Canadian.
Passport copy was submitted at the start of the application in January.
PCC was requested in the ADR in late July (FBI clearance)

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey,
Yep spouse is a Canadian.
Passport copy was submitted at the start of the application in January.
PCC was requested in the ADR in late July (FBI clearance)
Why did they asked her pcc ?
I’m in exact situation like u. Did u filled her schedule A and Generic form of her when u applied along with your ? Do we have to . Can u tell me what documents did u submitted of her ?

M.Canada.NL

Jul 5, 2019
Why did they asked her pcc ?
I’m in exact situation like u. Did u filled her schedule A and Generic form of her when u applied along with your ? Do we have to . Can u tell me what documents did u submitted of her ?
  • PCC is a requirement for all countries that you live in for more than 6 consecutive months after turning 18. In this case she was living in the US (as a citizen) for 9 months after turning 18 years of age. Hence the need for PCC. As per the RCMP check I honestly can not guess as to why that process is not handled internally based off of the biometric fingerprints provided in February.
  • Schedule A and generic forms were complete at the start, all good there and no amendments needed.
  • All submitted documents are in the checklist, only advise I can advise you on is perhaps get PCC from all required countries at the start of the process (even if you just lived in said country for a 6 months and a day exactly). Perhaps get RCMP checks if inland as well, as the logical thinking that IRCC would handle domestic background checks was incorrect.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
  • PCC is a requirement for all countries that you live in for more than 6 consecutive months after turning 18. In this case she was living in the US (as a citizen) for 9 months after turning 18 years of age. Hence the need for PCC. As per the RCMP check I honestly can not guess as to why that process is not handled internally based off of the biometric fingerprints provided in February.
  • Schedule A and generic forms were complete at the start, all good there and no amendments needed.
  • All submitted documents are in the checklist, only advise I can advise you on is perhaps get PCC from all required countries at the start of the process (even if you just lived in said country for a 6 months and a day exactly). Perhaps get RCMP checks if inland as well, as the logical thinking that IRCC would handle domestic background checks was incorrect.
If you spouse is already Canada Citizen why we have to fill schedule A , generic form for her ? Also why are they asking pcc for her as she is already Canadian?

M.Canada.NL

Jul 5, 2019
If you spouse is already Canada Citizen why we have to fill schedule A , generic form for her ? Also why are they asking pcc for her as she is already Canadian?
I am (person writing this) a Canadian Citizen, the applicant (my common law wife) is a US citizen, applying under the PNP process. Hopefully that clears it up. Only submission that I the Canadian needed to provide besides disclosure of my existence on some of the initial forms, was my birth certificate to prove I am indeed a Canadian and she will not be immigrating and looking to bring someone along right away I suspect.

Hope that clears that up.