+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
This is not true, please note, you need IELTS and you can not submit your application without a valid IELTS result because its stated on the nomination email you received. Please follow that email strictly to avoid stories that touch my NOC is in the category of A and B
That is not true, it depends on what stream you was nominated. If it was through a nomination not EE ligated, you do not need IELTS if your NOC is A or B

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello Guys...I have a question with regards to my ielts. As a provincial nonimee of Manitoba province, can I submit my PR application with ielts result older than 2yrs? Thank you!
Are you a provincial nominee through express entry? Or are you a provinical nominee paper based application? If you will apply on paper (your nomination is not EE ligated), and your NOC is A or B, you do not need a IELTS test.
This is not true, please note, you need IELTS and you can not submit your application without a valid IELTS result because its stated on the nomination email you received. Please follow that email strictly to avoid stories that touch my NOC is in the category of A and B
That is not true, it depends on what stream you was nominated. If it was through a nomination not EE ligated, you do not need IELTS if your NOC is A or B
My nomination email and my nomination certificate, do not stated that I need a language test.

Also, read this:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/requirements-provincial-nominees.html

mkgb

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Hello Guys...I have a question with regards to my ielts. As a provincial nonimee of Manitoba province, can I submit my PR application with ielts result older than 2yrs? Thank you!
I think in the email sent to you by the Province informing you of your nomination, there is a caption in the email restated as follows:

"PLEASE NOTE:

Ensure you include valid IELTS General Training or CELPIP test result in your application for permanent residence. IRCC will return your full application if you don’t include valid language tests (taken within the last two years) or if your application is incomplete."

A valid IELTS test result is the one that is not more than 2 years old. As such, for your application not to be returned by IRCC, you need to include a valid IELTS General Training or CELPIP test result with your application.

I hope this clears the fog!

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I think in the email sent to you by the Province informing you of your nomination, there is a caption in the email restated as follows:

"PLEASE NOTE:

Ensure you include valid IELTS General Training or CELPIP test result in your application for permanent residence. IRCC will return your full application if you don’t include valid language tests (taken within the last two years) or if your application is incomplete."

A valid IELTS test result is the one that is not more than 2 years old. As such, for your application not to be returned by IRCC, you need to include a valid IELTS General Training or CELPIP test result with your application.

I hope this clears the fog!
My email sent by Ontario informing my nomination did not say that!

The email says:

Dear XXXX,
We are pleased to inform you that your application for a Certificate of Nomination has been granted under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Please find attached the following documents:
• Certificate of Nomination
• Nominee Approval Letter
• Work Permit Support Letter
• Employer Approval Letter
The OINP wishes you success in pursuing your permanent resident status in Canada with IRCC.

And none of those letters says anything about english test

Last edited:

mkgb

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
My email sent by Ontario informing my nomination do not says that!

The email says:

Dear XXXX,
We are pleased to inform you that your application for a Certificate of Nomination has been granted under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Please find attached the following documents:
• Certificate of Nomination
• Nominee Approval Letter
• Work Permit Support Letter
• Employer Approval Letter
The OINP wishes you success in pursuing your permanent resident status in Canada with IRCC.

And none of those letters says anything about english test
That is for Ontario, but for Manitoba nominees, you must provide a valid language test result with your PR application. Else, your application will be returned.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020

This was the email that I received from the MPNP on the day I got my nomination. It clearly states that one must include a valid test result.

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have been nominated by the Province of Manitoba to receive Canadian permanent resident status. Attached is your Certificate of Nomination.

You must submit your complete application package to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on or before the expiry date stated in your Certificate of Nomination. Go to the IRCC’s website at https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html for instructions and forms to apply for permanent residence - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-package-provincial-nominees.html

Visit Manitoba Start’s website at www.manitobastart.com for information and referral services for new immigrants.

PLEASE NOTE:

Ensure you include valid IELTS General Training, CELPIP or TEF-Canada test results in your application for permanent residence. IRCC will return your full application if you don’t include valid language tests (taken within the last two years) or if your application is incomplete.

You can check the status of your application on the IRCC's website - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Sincerely,
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program

Pearl2018Ade

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
If there is no ADR required, I guess your next step is MD which after almost 4 months +/-. From now onwards it is not a big deal it is a clear process and al least you can track your application.
Oh Wow! Thank you for your response. Please what's ADR?

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
AR: Jan 20

AOR: Feb 25

The waiting continues...
Dear please I want to ask you that when you sent your application package how you make sure that I was received. For mine UPS tracking shows that it was received my MICHAEL without any further information . is it the same to you?