+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

chingkong

Sep 18, 2018
HEllo Got medical request from ircc. However, the clinic did not provide info sheet and informed that it will be uploaded. How can you update ircc that you undergone medical already? thank u in advance

Reactions: Dikku1111

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Daily question everyone.
Anyone get second portal email with credentials to login today? If so, which CIC office?
Please share guys, this helps to see how IRCC is processing our applications now that Canada is slowly opening back. Thanks!

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Ottawa residents: Has anyone been waiting for the first portal email since June?! I got my DM on June 18, but nothing after that. I am in Ottawa; my lawyer said that Ottawa is still not following the portal method. Please advise if any of you in Ottawa has got any confirmation. Thank you.

mahi60

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi do you know how I can call Ircc? I know number I want to know which options I should select to talk to them. Thanks

grattan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
hi everyone
i just received AOR.
AR date 23 oct 2020

Ircc wants Additional Information

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure that it is updated and newly signed. Please do not leave any gaps in time.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

Please provide information regarding the following Personal History Gap (Section 8), Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time: 2019-12 - PRESENT.

Please ensure that each section of Schedule A is updated.

i already send completed form now i am again sending to IRCC.
Can i send via online account (scan copy) because it needs original signature or i can send by post.

please advise me as soon as possible.

with regards

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
hi everyone
i just received AOR.
AR date 23 oct 2020

Ircc wants Additional Information

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure that it is updated and newly signed. Please do not leave any gaps in time.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

Please provide information regarding the following Personal History Gap (Section 8), Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time: 2019-12 - PRESENT.

Please ensure that each section of Schedule A is updated.

i already send completed form now i am again sending to IRCC.
Can i send via online account (scan copy) because it needs original signature or i can send by post.

please advise me as soon as possible.

with regards
Send them via WEB form or if ur application is linked you can submit with your online account.