+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
No DM in ECAS. Got PR Portal Email & Login Credential today
Congrats!!!!! I have almost the same timeline with yours. Also MPNP with 1 inland dependent. My AOR is Feb 28 and I just submit PCC from Singapore today. Hopefully, I can see some good news come in the next few weeks.

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
Anyone august applicant criminality showed in progress but they still recieved pal .. plz reply me
Or any august applicant criminality showed in progress but they still recieved dm
Plz answer me guys I need help

Last edited:

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
According to their website they are finalizing mid of August applications, I received the first email for the PR confirmation portal exactly in the timeframe shown on the website.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
I think this is for express entry applications. Have never read anything about paper based so far that on which time frame of paper based applications are being finalized now. Correct me if I am wrong.

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
I think this is for express entry applications. Have never read anything about paper based so far that on which time frame of paper based applications are being finalized now. Correct me if I am wrong.
Really can't say for sure, I was checking there and this is the link they sent me with the AOR to check. But who knows for sure, right?

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
Anyone august applicant criminality showed in progress but they still recieved pal .. plz reply me
Or any august applicant criminality showed in progress but they still recieved dm
Plz answer me guys I need help