Got my visa application approved today.

Applied online (SDS) on 7th August, 2019
Biometrics completed on 12th August
Medical Reviewed on 24th August
Final Decision - Application Approved on 30th August

Nimsha

Aug 30, 2019
HI,

I am writing you to know few things ,I am applying for Canada student visa for Masters.But I want to take my husband with me so he could support me financially while working there.

1.How much funds are required?
The basic reason why he want to join me so he cold finance my studies there and also I am bit reluctant to go alone.
3. Do I have to apply at the same time as when I apply for student visa ?

AmardeepSingh

Aug 16, 2017
HI,

I am writing you to know few things ,I am applying for Canada student visa for Masters.But I want to take my husband with me so he could support me financially while working there.

1.How much funds are required?
The basic reason why he want to join me so he cold finance my studies there and also I am bit reluctant to go alone.
3. Do I have to apply at the same time as when I apply for student visa ?
I would suggest you to firstly apply alone for your study visa then later when you are in Canada you can apply open work permit for your husband. because if you apply this way it will show your strong ties with home country(your husband) and visa officer will not doubt that you will not return to India. also if your husband goes with you, you have to show more balance in your savings so that you can support other person too so its very risky.

1. it depends how you apply. online SDS or paper file( GIC - 5 LAKH RS + 1 YEAR EDUCATION FEE + ITR IF YOU WORK OR WHO SUPPORTS YOU= ITR ANNUAL INCOME MINNIMUM 6-7 LAKHS+ BANK STATEMENT OF 3-6 MONTHS OF 8-9 LAKH)

Koliboy

Aug 31, 2019
Please I need ur urgent advice
Am about filing in my documents for study permit .
My question is can I present my father in-law statement for proof of fund he has agreed to sponsor me.

Please revert.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Got my visa application approved today.

Applied online (SDS) on 7th August, 2019
Biometrics completed on 12th August
Medical Reviewed on 24th August
Final Decision - Application Approved on 30th August
Congrats !

Don't travel until Dec.

AmardeepSingh

Aug 16, 2017
Please I need ur urgent advice
Am about filing in my documents for study permit .
My question is can I present my father in-law statement for proof of fund he has agreed to sponsor me.

Please revert.
it will be better if your father supports you. are you girl or boy ? because girls live with their in laws after marriage not boys. so if girl needs support from father in law it seems ok but a boy being supported from in laws is questionable.