+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Romy2

Apr 22, 2019
Hello,
Can anybody please inform me , if it is usual not receiving application number or UCI in the AOR .
.they have written though IT IS AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM GENETAL LETTER AND DUE TO CURRENT DELAYS YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOT RECEIVED UNIQUE NUMBER.
But they sent me an AOR that means my application is complete.?

Romy2

Apr 22, 2019
Hello,
Can anybody please inform me , if it is usual not receiving application number or UCI in the AOR .
.they have written though they will

LoveIt

Nov 5, 2019
Hello,
.they have written though IT IS AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM GENETAL LETTER AND DUE TO CURRENT DELAYS YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOT RECEIVED UNIQUE NUMBER.
But they sent me an AOR that means my application is complete.?
Same here. It seems that it's COVID related.

Reactions: Romy2

Wasp21

Feb 13, 2019
Has anyone from inland January applications from the first weeks of January received their OWP?
The last person to be approved on the Google Sheet was a December 9th applicant so they are still a ways away from approving January applicants.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
The last person to be approved on the Google Sheet was a December 9th applicant so they are still a ways away from approving January applicants.
I see 1 OWP approval for January applicant on the tracker. Approved 2nd June

Annamurzik

May 26, 2020
Hey Guys! I have mailed my application on May 6th 2020 and still haven't received AOR. Is it a normal timeline right now or should I be worried? I also being issued a wrong tracking number by Canada Post so there is no way for me to check if its being delievered. Anybody else from early May applicants is still waiting for AOR?