+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Hi there!! My application received on Jan 31 2020, applied spousal sponsorship. but did not put an application for OWP, since my spouse has OWP till end of July 2020. but i saw how the applications are moving(very slow).Taking minimum of 7-8 months. now iM worried that my spouse OWP will expire before PR approved. So, now i want to apply for OWP. how can i apply now? is it gonna be online or paper? should i wait until i get AOR or just do it? please advice . thank you
wait for AOR then - apply through GC key - online portal. at-least 1 week prior to existing owp expiry to gain implied status..

b4evergrace

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Mine was returned (sent beginning of January), now out of status I think, gotta figure out what to do. It was returned because I didn't included United States of America on the address of my mother on the IMM5406 Additional Family Information. Guess I'll be with the March applicants now, good luck to you all!

Hey, what was the date you sent yours in? Its been 39 days but I'm just freaking out that it somehow may be sent back again.
I was org a Dec 19th App, got sent back Jan 23 because I didnt hand sign (only typed it) my OWP and a postal code mess up for Additional family form. Sent it back and was received Jan 27th. I'm just freaking out that it somehow may be sent back again.

jahnvi_ar

Feb 27, 2020
App received Jan 8
No AOR yet but I called in today told me app is complete and the email on the way and I was provided with application number and I was able to link PR application to my GC key.
OWP can be linked in 4 days?
Is this the correct number to contact them?
Also, did they ask for any reference number from you? I mean what details should I keep ready before contacting them because I heard it is usually a long waiting time before they answer the call so I want to have all details ready with me.

Jonathan Perez

Nov 17, 2019
Is this the correct number to contact them?
Also, did they ask for any reference number from you? I mean what details should I keep ready before contacting them because I heard it is usually a long waiting time before they answer the call so I want to have all details ready with me.
please advice as to which number for IRCC to call, thanks and goodluck again

mbasit123

Mar 3, 2020
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01/14/2020
AOR Received.
03/05/2020
Hey guys I have another question. IRCC should send me Biometric request correct, after the AOR?

jahnvi_ar

Feb 27, 2020
Hi.
I got my acknowledgement today. Application was received on 14th of jan,2020.
I am not able to link my application to the account for some reason. It says incorrect details. Has anybody else faced it? I even tried mentioning 2 number of people in the application as suggested by someone here on thr forum. Still cant link

twise2

Jan 29, 2020
Hey, what was the date you sent yours in? Its been 39 days but I'm just freaking out that it somehow may be sent back again.
I was org a Dec 19th App, got sent back Jan 23 because I didnt hand sign (only typed it) my OWP and a postal code mess up for Additional family form. Sent it back and was received Jan 27th. I'm just freaking out that it somehow may be sent back again.
I sent it out Jan 15th, made it back in the mail March 2nd. Fingers crossed yours isn't sent back!

avtars

Jan 31, 2018
Hi.
I got my acknowledgement today. Application was received on 14th of jan,2020.
I am not able to link my application to the account for some reason. It says incorrect details. Has anybody else faced it? I even tried mentioning 2 number of people in the application as suggested by someone here on thr forum. Still cant link
Have you tried with UCI or Application Number? I linked mine in first attempt, so just try with application number and last name.

b4evergrace

Star Member
May 31, 2019
If application is returned, do we have to pay again to resubmit? Reapply?
Your application comes back as a whole, the same way you sent it. I paid online, the copy of the receipt is in there with the application. I also applied for an OWP. so I have one copy of receipt with Application and another with OWP. Now if you send it out via courier you will have to pay that again, this time I sent it out through regular Canada Post to save money.

Reactions: zephyr785

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
our application was received on Jan 7th. Just received an email from IRCC with AOR. Just me - the sponsor, my husband is still to receive his email. however both statuses on the website (sponsor's and sponsored) show "In Process"
From what I've read in this Forum, for inland applications, they first start processing your application for PR and you start getting the email updates and your sponsor will receive the DM letter after your processing is done, while outland applications are the opposite and they process the sponsor application first (and send the emails to them first) at the beginning of the processing to speed up family reunions for people who are in separate locations. I'm an inland applicant and so far my spouse has only received the initial AOR and it still shows "in process", while I have been getting the requests for medical and my application is past the medical passed stage