+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

ENGWootton

Jan 1, 2020
There is a Google spreadsheet. There's a link elsewhere but I'll try to find it.

I have found absolutely zero value in WhatsApp groups.
Appreciate the response - If you could find the spreadsheet, that would be great as the only one I have seen or at least have access to is all of 2018/19's, no update for 2020 yet.

onestranger

Apr 15, 2019
I will be applying for Inland Sponsorship for my wife who is currently on TRV. I will also be applying for OWP for her. Is it possible to get the medical done upfront (hoping this will speed up the process) and attach it to the application? If so, how can we do it?

My wife went to the panel physician's office today and they said they can't do a medical for family class sponsorship. However, I am thinking that since we will be applying for OWP as well, should she be able to do it? And if so, will that be eligible for the PR process as well?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Some people do upfront medicals if they already have the identification number required, but IRCC tells you in the application NOT to do that .

onestranger

Apr 15, 2019
Some people do upfront medicals if they already have the identification number required, but IRCC tells you in the application NOT to do that .
What is the identification number? Is it the UCI number? If so, she would have that from her visitor visa application.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
What is the identification number? Is it the UCI number? If so, she would have that from her visitor visa application.
IME number in most cases. IRCC tells you not to do upfront medicals for a reason: if they expire before the processing is complete, you have to do them again.

You would have had to submit them with the package as well.

onestranger

Apr 15, 2019
IME number in most cases. IRCC tells you not to do upfront medicals for a reason: if they expire before the processing is complete, you have to do them again.

You would have had to submit them with the package as well.
Alright, perfect. Thank you for the information.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Application received on 30th December
Waiting for file number and work permit now.
Maybe check the dec inland thread. You can find someone with similar timeline.

Reactions: Maoh.M

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Application sent: 21 January 2020
Application received: 22 January 2020, signed for by J. Jessica

Last edited:

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hi all
My inland spousal PR+OWP App mailed to CIC in December 27th, 2019
Application received December 30th, 2019
AOR: waiting

My 6months visitors stay would expire in January 5th, 2020 and I applied for extension in December 31st, 2019. I am currently on implied status while waiting for the extension decision to be take within 113days and also waiting for my inland spousal sponsorship application.

twise2

Jan 29, 2020
Okay so I'm confused on a lack of information, I sent my app in at the beginning of January (Spousal Sponsor + OWP), Canadapost didn't provide me tracking. My 6 months of visiting is up halfway through February; I believe I have implied status, however I have no confirmation that anything was received and can't link my paper application to my online account yet. Should I be worried or this normal?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Okay so I'm confused on a lack of information, I sent my app in at the beginning of January (Spousal Sponsor + OWP), Canadapost didn't provide me tracking. My 6 months of visiting is up halfway through February; I believe I have implied status, however I have no confirmation that anything was received and can't link my paper application to my online account yet. Should I be worried or this normal?
If you didn't opt for tracking when you mailed the package, you have to wait now for AOR - which can take 60 days. Either you will get AOR or your package will be returned to you for missing signatures or forms or something.