+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 - citizenship application

islammazen

Jul 29, 2021
Hi all i got a passport copies request and i got them translated and sent today. I have 3 files 4mb - 5mb - 5mb ... i beleive its fine since i am not over 5mb as mentioned but i am worried something will not be delevired. Do they confirm receival or will i get any kind of notification that the passports were received by the officer?Shall i send them again in less memory or thats fine?

Blind Dolphin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi everyone , just checked the status( thought to check because I got an email with a request to do a survey), and it shows that my oath had been scheduled for Dec 7th, don’t have the email yet, but I guess I will be getting it soon
Yay finally! ( test was in April)
they normally send email couple days before the oath date. Or u will may be getting it in another couple days

Reactions: Aman_Khatra

Aman_Khatra

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
File Transfer...
23-11-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
they normally send email couple days before the oath date. Or u will may be getting it in another couple days
Thank you!
I got the email with the link 12 hours back :)

abc012

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Hi everyone, if you're a citizenship applicant from Alberta would you like to join this telegraph channel:

https://t.me/citizenshipyyc

Applicants from everywhere are welcome by the way. I've been waiting for a long time, and it's really difficult. I thought in this channel we could talk about our experience, timeline, and help each other out. If you like the idea please join and share with others that you think might find this helpful. Thank you.

Dishelez

Nov 28, 2021
As I said in my post, Prohibitions status was updated to completed on Jun 28 as well as Language skills and Physical presence.

Sure! Thank you!
Should it say decision made once it update As I said in my post, Prohibitions, Language skills and Physical presence? I am a bit confuse because mine was updated with complete long with my background and test. But it’s saying in progress still.

Blind Dolphin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Should it say decision made once it update As I said in my post, Prohibitions, Language skills and Physical presence? I am a bit confuse because mine was updated with complete long with my background and test. But it’s saying in progress still.
all the tabs will be changed to COMPLETED only once all are done and your OATH will change to in prgress when u are invited for oath. Once oath is completed, you will see APPLICATION CLOSED in this new tracking system.

DECISION MADE is part of old tracking system.

ToUpd

Aug 25, 2021
Folks, my mom's status has not updated since March 2021. we're worried what's going on; Can anyone help me follow up her case?

She's in Montreal.

Blind Dolphin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Folks, my mom's status has not updated since March 2021. we're worried what's going on; Can anyone help me follow up her case?

She's in Montreal.

What was the information they required in sep 2020???? If you have provided them the required information then its just stuck in backlog. Each application they are dealing based on their complexity and random critaria. Some files are very fast and some are just no move. Stay calm and we know its frustrating for everyone but we have to be patient and one day wait will be over.

Reactions: harirajmohan

ToUpd

Aug 25, 2021
What was the information they required in sep 2020???? If you have provided them the required information then its just stuck in backlog. Each application they are dealing based on their complexity and random critaria. Some files are very fast and some are just no move. Stay calm and we know its frustrating for everyone but we have to be patient and one day wait will be over.
They asked the stamped pages of her passport (copy ofcourse).

You're right, we should be patient, but at some point it gets concerning.

Nkhalidvmc

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Does anybody here got a ghost update in new their tracker account? I only have test and background showing as completed and its been almost 2 months since I had my test activity updated to as completed. Yesterday when I logged in it was showing that the same day my profile/account was updated but in fact there is no update? Anybody in the same boat - what's next to expect? thank you

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Does anybody here got a ghost update in new their tracker account? I only have test and background showing as completed and its been almost 2 months since I had my test activity updated to as completed. Yesterday when I logged in it was showing that the same day my profile/account was updated but in fact there is no update? Anybody in the same boat - what's next to expect? thank you
Its now 5 months for me after the test. No news. Seems all cic officers are moved out of Canada.